nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg I won the contest for Steep Pop Deez Caramel popcorn PINK BREAST CANCER AWARENESS EDITION Thus sent me the ejuice and then two weeks later sent it to me again and I informed them but they said to keep it and pass it on. So. I have two bottles of 3mg caramel popcorn ejuice. I am pretty much allergic to nicotine due to a non cancerous Brain Tumor. So I can not use these juices. A few puffs don't bother me so one bottle is open cause I tried it. It still has over 25ml in it. The full bran new bottle I may put up for a contest yet. But this bottle I am trading for any amazingly strong fruity citrusy candy type flavors. I only vape 0mg. Here are the two types I will trade for

Fruit citrus candy types with 0mg of nicotine - PREFERED
OR
ANY coffee type flavors. Caramel. Hazelnut. Mocha. Anything like that will anywhere from 0mg-12mg
Cus that's what my boyfriend vapes!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE FOR THIS ONE OPENED BOTTLE OF STEEP POP DEEZ CARAMEL POPCORN EJUICE.

THE UNOPENED BOTTLE I HAVE NOT DECIDED ON WETHER IM DOING A GIVEAWAY OR TRADING YET. BUT OFFERS ARE WELCOMED

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a almost full bottle of frankin berry, and trix cereal if you are interested. Both are 30ml bottles and 0mg nic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 33743 I won the contest for Steep Pop Deez Caramel popcorn PINK BREAST CANCER AWARENESS EDITION Thus sent me the ejuice and then two weeks later sent it to me again and I informed them but they said to keep it and pass it on. So. I have two bottles of 3mg caramel popcorn ejuice. I am pretty much allergic to nicotine due to a non cancerous Brain Tumor. So I can not use these juices. A few puffs don't bother me so one bottle is open cause I tried it. It still has over 25ml in it. The full bran new bottle I may put up for a contest yet. But this bottle I am trading for any amazingly strong fruity citrusy candy type flavors. I only vape 0mg. Here are the two types I will trade for

Fruit citrus candy types with 0mg of nicotine - PREFERED
OR
ANY coffee type flavors. Caramel. Hazelnut. Mocha. Anything like that will anywhere from 0mg-12mg
Cus that's what my boyfriend vapes!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE FOR THIS ONE OPENED BOTTLE OF STEEP POP DEEZ CARAMEL POPCORN EJUICE.

THE UNOPENED BOTTLE I HAVE NOT DECIDED ON WETHER IM DOING A GIVEAWAY OR TRADING YET. BUT OFFERS ARE WELCOMED
Still offering?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VapingGecko

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 83.3%
4   1   1
I'll trade you some bottles I filled of Muffin Man, @ 3% for your BF to use, ifya want, I'm in Cali

VU Sponsors