Become a Patron!

Cap french vanilla

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's your favorite mix with this as the primary ingredient?

PS aside from the v custard, NY cheesecake one at 10%

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just bought this one and haven't mixed with it, yet. Anxious to see the results, myself. It was recommended by a pal.

Graham Bradley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cap french vanilla is GREAT, It is a very good flavor for adding accents to an otherwise non vanilla flavor... Use in low amounts though because it does pack a punch.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've really been digging caps along with fw lately a lot. Got this one on the next order.

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I plan on making a few popular VC / FV blends online. I've yet to see one with French Vanilla being the dominant flavor, as far as %'s go.

I decided to sell off a bunch of old hobby goods. I went all out last week and bought a few things with paypal...

27x TFA 4 oz, 6x Capella 4 oz, most FA dessert flavors 10-30ml, 15ml Holy Vanilla

I am still waiting on my TFA order - cannot wait. I have like 5 recipes I am ready to make in bulk and I'm stoked to finally be able to vape juice as a completely steeped product. As of right now, I usually have a dozen of so 30 oz bottles made and I vape a lot so very few last long enough. My wife doesn't know how good she has it, vaping for free =]

I was sick of having 8ml Wizard Lab bottles and never having enough to make recipes in a decent size. NO MORE! muhaha

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I plan on making a few popular VC / FV blends online. I've yet to see one with French Vanilla being the dominant flavor, as far as %'s go.

I decided to sell off a bunch of old hobby goods. I went all out last week and bought a few things with paypal...

27x TFA 4 oz, 6x Capella 4 oz, most FA dessert flavors 10-30ml, 15ml Holy Vanilla

I am still waiting on my TFA order - cannot wait. I have like 5 recipes I am ready to make in bulk and I'm stoked to finally be able to vape juice as a completely steeped product. As of right now, I usually have a dozen of so 30 oz bottles made and I vape a lot so very few last long enough. My wife doesn't know how good she has it, vaping for free =]

I was sick of having 8ml Wizard Lab bottles and never having enough to make recipes in a decent size. NO MORE! muhaha

French Vanilla doesn't work as a dominant flavor, but only as an enhancer IMO.
Vanilla Custard or Fruits or whatever still needs to be the main flavors.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I vape Capella French Vanilla every day in my DIY vanilla custard juice. I've never made a juice with
it as the primary flavoring though. In fact, if it weren't for DIYing for family, vanilla custard would be
the only juice I make. 9%vc v1, 2%fv v1 as the base. Tiny amounts of other things to change it up.

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ahhh I see. Makes sense.

Thanks for clearing that up. I am very excited to finally have the amount of flavors in order to truly experiment comfortably and design my own flavors.

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I made up a 120ml batch of Oreo's famous custard :). Can't wait to try it out. 120ml of Zoochberry, 120 of a few homebrews. So stoked :D

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Custard? Did someone say Custard? :D:D I must have the recipe.
I found this on reddit. Is this the one Bryan?

20% flavoring
3.6 mL Capella Vanilla Custard (12%)

1.5 mL Capella French Vanilla (5%)

.18 mL TFA Bavarian Cream (.06%)

.12 mL TFA Sweet Cream (.04%)

.12 mL TFA Malted Milk (.04%)

.06 mL TFA Graham Cracker (.02%)

.06 mL DIY Flavor Shack Holy Vanilla (.02%)

.06 mL Flavor West Yellow Cake (.02%)

Syringe drops are measured with a 20 gauge syringe, may not matter)

2 drops TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

1 drop TFA Orange Cream

1 drop Capella New York Cheesecake

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a golden oreo recipe, but not sure if he's talking about the chocolate ones or a different flavor.

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aye! Sorry --- Oreo the mixmaster's custard recipe. It was a bummer finding this online but it is exactly along the lines of where I wanted to go with my own recipe =\. Oh well, the groundwork was laid for me. I can almost improve upon and tailor it to my needs.

Enjoy!
Here is the recipe I used of his:

• Van C (CAP) 10%
  • French Van (CAP) 2.5%
  • Van Bean IC (TFA) .5%
  • Bav C (TFA) .167%
  • Sweet C (TFA) .167%
  • Malted Milk (TFA) .166%
  • Graham Cracker (TFA) .1%
  • Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) .1%
  • Yellow Cake (FW) .1%
    Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (TFA) - 2 drops / 30mL
    Orange Cream (TFA) - 1 drop / 30mL
    Cap NY Cheesecake - 1 drop / 30ml

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
hmm one would think youd be happy to even find the above recipe online.. :p
and yeps customize it to you.. just remember, taste is very subjective..

btw.. this recipe looks like it does need a bit of something too.. good luck! :)

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks smoky. I am happy to find this recipe! However, I'm always on the search for good ideas. I plan on playing with ingredients this weekend :).

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've narrowed my favorite custard % to around 9% so it's close enough that I'll give it a whirl.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i use custard between 1% and maybe 6% if i want to push it..

less is more, most of the time..

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
An update to my ultimate oreo custard recipe. I went ahead and made his 10% VC revision from reddit and loved it. I made a 450ml batch and am letting it steep for at least a month.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors