Become a Patron!

Can't stand people on government assistance

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
By 2022 The United States will be involved in another world war with China, North Korea and Iran with the assistance from some of the lesser country's in South America and Africa. This is what I fear and there's not a damned thing we can do about it. The only good thing about the coming war is it will I hope galvanize the people of the united states out of this downward spiral we have been in, if not well 300 years was a good run.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The system is setup to keep you on the dole once youre on it.

5 years ago, I had to go on it, primarily for medicare. Here's the kick in the ass part. After I was hurt, I spent 6 months in the hospital, at which my private policy covered EVERYTHING. I had a "platinum" plan through my empoyer, thank GOD. When I got out of the hospital I got put on a 2 year waiting list for medicare and was told that because I was a productive member of society and on SSDI, I was to wealthy for Medicaid- By to wealthy they meant the 1200$ monthly check. So I, had to buy into cobra, to the tune of 600$ month. At this point, people who never worked had more cash than I did. But, at least I had a cobra policy- that did not cover anything, by the way. I then had to go out of pocket on regular medical expenses, also - which was a minimum of 350$ a month in DMEs and 49$ a month in scripts.
so back to the math; that left me with 210$ for the month. Thank God, I had a savings and a boat to sell, Because, I went back to school(at my out of pocket expense) during that time.
Now, when I graduated, 4 years later, I had been on medicare for a few years; and, they were covering my DMEs and scripts, which meant my rich check was mine. Enter another life decision, I could have either gotten the job in the field which meant losing medicare. So it was a game of hoping that the company is large enough to absorb me into there medical coverage -or- stay unemployed and keep meicare.

for the record, I opted for the job; because, staying at home with my thumb in my butt, isn't my idea of fun.
BUT, I can see why some people stay on the system, if I lost my job, I would be back at paying another cobra expense for 2 years and my own DME's. For whatever reason, the feds, don't let you BUY into mediacre. If they did, it would make it easier for some people who get sidelined in life to get back in the game. Especially when they are sidelined with recurring medical expenses.

So, yes some people are inherently lazy,some are generational welfare, others have learned how to make a living at filing out government forms; but, others get trapped in a revolving door. I'm just saying its wide brish strokes. Had I not had savings, there would have been no way that I would have been able to go back to school and get out

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
South Korea???o_O And what will start this war?
I don't see where you see South Korea in my post, but there are several points where a major conflict can start in the south china sea currently.

1. China decides to annex Taiwan.
2. China moves into the Senkaku Islands.
3. North Korea attacks South Korea or Japan in a major fashion.
The list can go on. All a war ever needs is a small spark.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made it about halfway through the first page of this before my brain just hurt too bad to continue.

What irks me the most is that some of the most ardent anti-government, anti-welfare conservatives I know include people that are currently receiving food stamps and others who stiffed taxpayers with the bill for $1 million or more to care for their daughter born several months prematurely and out of wedlock. Now, I'm glad they're getting free food and free medical care since they can't seem to go more than a few weeks without quitting whatever jobs they manage to maintain, and I'm glad they've been able to secure first-class medical care for their kid that they otherwise couldn't afford, but it baffles me that these are the very people railing against the government that gives out the handouts they lap up like a kitten drawn to spilt milk.

I'm cutting bait, can't endure the mindfuck that having this debate entails. Take what you will and have a great night! I think I'll have myself a vape/beer and get back to work...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again, perhaps the way to reduce the problem would be to stop electing tax-happy control-freak liberals.

Ain't gonna happen until the purse strings that the liberals use to buy votes are cut, ie; the taxes.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again, perhaps the way to reduce the problem would be to stop electing tax-happy control-freak liberals.

Ain't gonna happen until the purse strings that the liberals use to buy votes are cut, ie; the taxes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made it about halfway through the first page of this before my brain just hurt too bad to continue.

What irks me the most is that some of the most ardent anti-government, anti-welfare conservatives I know include people that are currently receiving food stamps and others who stiffed taxpayers with the bill for $1 million or more to care for their daughter born several months prematurely and out of wedlock. Now, I'm glad they're getting free food and free medical care since they can't seem to go more than a few weeks without quitting whatever jobs they manage to maintain, and I'm glad they've been able to secure first-class medical care for their kid that they otherwise couldn't afford, but it baffles me that these are the very people railing against the government that gives out the handouts they lap up like a kitten drawn to spilt milk.

I'm cutting bait, can't endure the mindfuck that having this debate entails. Take what you will and have a great night! I think I'll have myself a vape/beer and get back to work...
I know what you mean...it's kinda like how the democrats are always accussing the republicans about being racist then they put somebody up for president who says some stupid racist bullshit like Bernie Sanders just said about...how if your white in america you don't know what it's like to be poor...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
defund the goverment repeal the income tax bankrupt the fucks and let them make all the decrees they want, just don't give them resources to implement them..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
defund the goverment repeal the income tax bankrupt the fucks and let them make all the decrees they want, just don't give them resources to implement them..

Do you think politicians will do it or are taxpayers gonna have to refuse to give their money up?

I don't see politicians cutting their own purse strings.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tax evasion then ur in jail because the government says so. BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We should just go back to when this country was great?
George Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion?

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a feel good story for you. A guy at work and his girlfriend had a baby.( they live separately )He urges her to go on a medical card program and Wic when they found out she was pregnant,so they wouldn't have to pay for anything.( she doesn't have a job) He also urges her not to file for child support.Everything is going good for a year or so, until someone at Wic realizes that no one is paying child support.They came after my co-worker and fined him something like $5000 for back child support and another $10,000 for the birth of his child.(bills could have been paid for by insurance) After all he signed the birth certificate.He's pissed because he doesn't feel that he should have to pay,since they didn't catch on until after his kid was born.He makes a good wage and our healthcare is actually pretty good.He doesn't get any sympathy from anyone at work.Quite the opposite.

Last edited:

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a feel good story for you. A guy at work and his girlfriend had a baby.( they live separately )He urges her to go on Wic when they found out she was pregnant,so they wouldn't have to pay for anything.( she doesn't have a job) He also urges her not to file for child support.Everything is going good until someone at Wic realizes that no one is paying child support.They came after my co-worker and fine him something like $5000 for back child support and another $10,000 for the birth of his child.(bills could have been paid for by insurance) After all he signed the birth certificate.He's pissed because he doesn't feel that he should have to pay,since they didn't catch on until after his kid was born.He makes a good wage and our healthcare is actually pretty good.He doesn't get any sympathy from anyone at work.Quite the opposite.
Good for his lying scumbag ass.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm the Father of our country led the military to collect whiskey taxes....

I believe we are discussing income tax. You can avoid/reduce sales tax, excise tax or tariff by simply not buying/selling and no force will be used against you. You have a choice in the matter of paying a tax, or not, without use of force. For instance, I avoid cigarette tax by vaping and no force will be used against me. If I avoid cigarette tax by blackmarket means, force will be used against me.

Try to avoid income tax by not having an income, see how that works out for you. You have no choice in the matter. You pay by monetary means, or physical means. Or, you can go the savage in the woods route with no income, except it's also illegal on "federal" land.

Under an income tax, you are either a payer or a ward of the state. Either way, the government owns you.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I am on welfare (I am deemed disabled for life) but not for the money but for the full coverage heath insurance.

Please read my unfinished bio
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/5150sick.622/

then come back and tell me that i'm a lazy piece of shit that doesn't deserve my little $600 a month or am I one of the ones that the system was set up for to help to begin with?

I did the math and at a 39hr a week (no one offers full time down here because then they'd have to give you benefits) minimum wage job I would make $110 more a month after taxes but with NO HEALTH INSURANCE options.

I am one uninsured fall or other mishap (that has happened at least once every 5 years for 2 decades but thank god I was insured) away from owing some hospital and doctor 5 million dollars.

Also remember you are one asshole drunk or texting while driving running in to you away from being in my position.

Don't think it could happen to you?

I thought it couldn't happen to me either but here I am.

"Walking" around on this:

10350452_728976217161205_926882127885662868_n.jpg

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am on welfare (I am deemed disabled for life) but not for the money but for the full coverage heath insurance.

Please read my unfinished bio
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/5150sick.622/

then come back and tell me that i'm a lazy piece of shit that doesn't deserve my little $600 a month or am I one of the ones that the system was set up for to help to begin with?

I did the math and at a 39hr a week (no one offers full time down here because then they'd have to give you benefits) minimum wage job I would make $110 more a month after taxes but with NO HEATH INSURANCE options.

I am one uninsured fall or other mishap (that has happened at least once every 5 years for 2 decades but thank god I was insured) away from owing some hospital and doctor 5 million dollars.

Also remember you are one asshole drunk or texting while driving running in to you away from being in my position.

Don't think it could happen to you?

I thought it couldn't happen to me either but here I am.

"Walking" around on this:

View attachment 43274
No one claims EVERYONE on disability is undeserving, so get your panties unbunched. There may be many people scamming disability, but no one said they thought you were.

However, I would hope you can see MANY people are scamming welfare AND disability.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in Oakland...and I knew a woman who worked for the welfare department....she told me that there were people immigrating to America that applied for and were deemed eledigble for welfare before their foot hit american soil....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
No one claims EVERYONE on disability is undeserving, so get your panties unbunched. There may be many people scamming disability, but no one said they thought you were.

However, I would hope you can see MANY people are scamming welfare AND disability.

When I lived in Baltimore they had a rule back in the mid 90's that DRUG ADDICTION was a fucking disability!!!

So a crack head signs up for disability because they can not stop smoking crack then the government gives them $600 worth of free crack money each month.

Thank god they closed that loophole but for a good 5 years drug addicts had plenty of money on the 1st & the 3rd.

That and these women who have a new kid every 10 months so by the time they are 25 years old they get 10 checks and $1200 in food stamps every month.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Worse of a problem than the people scamming the system is the doctors doing unnecessary and extremely expensive procedures and tests to scam Medicare out of millions of dollars.

I have heard of doctors ordering shit like an iron lung for a patient that was only getting a joint replacement.

I saw these two scumbags on 20/20 a couple years back talking about how simple it was for them to scam Medicare out of 500 million dollars over a decade.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
that last one is still the case. A good friend of mine is a teacher and got beat with an umbrella for trying to get a student out of remedial English. The mom was beating him and screaming that if her daughter get out of the disabled class they would lose money.
so sad 2

When I lived in Baltimore they had a rule back in the mid 90's that DRUG ADDICTION was a fucking disability!!!

So a crack head signs up for disability because they can not stop smoking crack then the government gives them $600 worth of free crack money each month.

Thank god they closed that loophole but for a good 5 years drug addicts had plenty of money on the 1st & the 3rd.

That and these women who have a new kid every 10 months so by the time they are 25 years old they get 10 checks and $1200 in food stamps every month.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Worse of a problem than the people scamming the system is the doctors doing unnecessary and extremely expensive procedures and tests to scam Medicare out of millions of dollars.

I have heard of doctors ordering shit like an iron lung for a patient that was only getting a joint replacement.

I saw these two scumbags on 20/20 a couple years back talking about how simple it was for them to scam Medicare out of 500 million dollars over a decade.
Better hope you never have a loved one in a nursing home. You'll see unnecessary shit then.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I grew up dirty poor, in a poor neighborhood and despite what Bernie Sanders thinks there are poor whites lots they are just invisible to the DNC because they are not politically organized...and if Bernie pulled his head out of his ass he'd notice there are more everyday.....in those days people would do anything possible to keep from having to take any kind of charity....it was considered a great shame ....so we lived on simple diets, we wore shoes with cardboard shoved in them to cover the holes in the soles...we wore our brother's handme down coats and clothes.we drove beat up old cars that we nursed along....Now I see kids on public assistance that show me the new gold grills they get in their mouths, their parents drive cars newer and in better shape than me and my wife drive and we both work...they live in houses where they have a handyman that comes and fixes anything that breaks..even a gardener that mowes the lawns in the housing comples....I grew up in a nieghborhoiod with outhouses, hell the old lady behind us used to chop wood every morning to heat the stove to make her coffee that old chick must of been in her 70's...tuff chick...but then she didn't have alot of choices.

Now though scamming the system from welfare to illegal immigration,to corporate welfare scamming the system is the norm not the exception....and that is a truth we have to face.we are quickly approaching the tipping point.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, I have a neighbor right now with an outhouse, living in a camp trailer, no water and electricity is just installed after several years without.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The only thing that will change this is to get out and vote. When you do vote, do your research and vote for the candidate that is for the least amount of government. Remember, the less the government is involved in YOUR life the better off YOU are. Until people start doing this nothing will ever change. Love your country but always fear your government.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing that will change this is to get out and vote. When you do vote, do your research and vote for the candidate that is for the least amount of government. Remember, the less the government is involved in YOUR life the better off YOU are. Until people start doing this nothing will ever change. Love your country but always fear your government.

That's what Rubio's voters thought 18 months ago. The thought is good, but...............................

obamacare-lucy-football.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that last one is still the case. A good friend of mine is a teacher and got beat with an umbrella for trying to get a student out of remedial English. The mom was beating him and screaming that if her daughter get out of the disabled class they would lose money.
so sad 2
Um, I have a neighbor right now with an outhouse, living in a camp trailer, no water and electricity is just installed after several years without.
and I know a family of immigrants from afghanastan that is on public assistance the father takes tickets in a garage...they live in a three beroom house have two fairly new cars and can afford to raise 4 kids.....on public assistance? you tell me

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's what Rubio's voters thought 18 months ago. The thought is good, but...............................

obamacare-lucy-football.jpg
Rubio types are exactly what is wrong with this country.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
and I know a family of immigrants from afghanastan that is on public assistance the father takes tickets in a garage...they live in a three beroom house have two fairly new cars and can afford to raise 4 kids.....on public assistance? you tell me
so you are equating being disabled with being an immigrant?
you are equating working and putting into the system, with coming over from another country to latch onto the system?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I love where I live. Where can you discuss and insult the government without being thrown in jail for speaking the truth. It's great but imo I really feel the vote doesn't matter. Every candidate says same thing. Lower taxes, they are for the working man etc bla bla bla. And all that comes out of it is the same shit. Just my opinion Dueces

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love where I live. Where can you discuss and insult the government without being thrown in jail for speaking the truth. It's great but imo I really feel the vote doesn't matter. Every candidate says same thing. Lower taxes, they are for the working man etc bla bla bla. And all that comes out of it is the same shit. Just my opinion Dueces

Totally disagree, I don't know one Democrat that runs on a platform of lowering taxes. That's blasphemy in that party.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Totally disagree, I don't know one Democrat that runs on a platform of lowering taxes. That's blasphemy in that party.

Well I don't mess with either party but people hear nothing but promises every election year and same outcome. I spoke to a guy at work who is an independent real cool guy that u can talk to easily. I asked him why are u an independent he says well I vote for whoever I feel is right for job. Ok cool. I asked him don't you ever get tired of hearing same shit over and over He says I sounded just like his wife. Lol. She feels same way I do. But anyways. I'm tired of these lazy ass people taking advantage of the working man who bust his ass to support his family with a roof over there heads and food in there stomach and clothes on there back. Instead of worrying bout what sneakers just came out or doin there hair and nails. Instead of raising there kids properly

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I don't mess with either party but people hear nothing but promises every election year and same outcome. I spoke to a guy at work who is an independent real cool guy that u can talk to easily. I asked him why are u an independent he says well I vote for whoever I feel is right for job. Ok cool. I asked him don't you ever get tired of hearing same shit over and over He says I sounded just like his wife. Lol. She feels same way I do. But anyways. I'm tired of these lazy ass people taking advantage of the working man who bust his ass to support his family with a roof over there heads and food in there stomach and clothes on there back. Instead of worrying bout what sneakers just came out or doin there hair and nails. Instead of raising there kids properly

Congratulations, like it or not you're a Republican. You might even be a Conservative. Lol.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congratulations, like it or not you're a Republican. You might even be a Conservative. Lol.

I'm neither. Lol.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

"Where can you discuss and insult the government without being thrown in jail for speaking the truth". For now.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors