Become a Patron!

Cannibal's Nana Pie

captaincannibal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was actually the result of a last minute craving before I left for work this morning. Threw something together real quick, tweaked it for a few minutes, and it came out really nice. Immediately mixed up a 30ml. Great fresh, I'm sure it'll be pretty fantastic after some steeping.

Cannibal's Nana Pie

• 3% TPA Bavarian Cream
  • 7.5% TPA Banana Cream
  • 4.5% TPA Graham Cracker Cheesecake Crust
  • 2% TPA Sweet Cream
  • 1% TPA Ripe Banana
  • 2.5% LA Creamy Caramel

Now for notes: Creamy Caramel can probably be replaced by just about any caramel you have around but some sort of caramel is definitely necessary here. Without it the juice is missing a vital "backbone" note and feels too light. The Graham Cracker Crust can be raised if you want more crust. I kept it lower because I'm not huge on cheesecake but it does add a nice boost to the flavor overall. As always, Ripe Banana will melt the hell out of your plastic syringes if you aren't careful. Also the 0.5% ones can be rounded up. Those are there because originally the recipe was too strong and I cut some of these in half.

I definitely still consider this WIP. I'd like to try some FA creams and maybe some vanilla notes. TPA Pie Crust is something I'd like to check out as well here.

If you mix it up, please let me know any thoughts you have. Like I said this hasn't gone through much tweaking yet and I'm already really pleased with it.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
looks , good. I love pie vapes. banana pies and apple pies are my favorite. im always working on different ones

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
TPA Pie Crust is something I'd like to check out as well here.

also I would recommend trying FA apple pie to. the apple is light in the flavoring so it gets masked pretty easy and leaves the crust flavor. the light apple flavor in it helps to boost a lot of fruit flavors also.

captaincannibal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
also I would recommend trying FA apple pie to. the apple is light in the flavoring so it gets masked pretty easy and leaves the crust flavor. the light apple flavor in it helps to boost a lot of fruit flavors also.

I tried a banana pie with FA Apple Pie once, it was pretty good. Maybe a little too "spiced" though. Will definitely try it out again.

As far as TPA Pie Crust goes, I struggle to find a good percentage with it. I've tried Apple Pie recipes with it and anytime you go over a certain amount it starts to taste.. boozey? Its strange.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wondering about using the Apple Pie + Cookie trick...
yup, not always but most the time my cookie and apple pie hold hands for crust

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
nuts are good to ...mmmmmm ....... a little FA coconut to is really awesome for a banana cream pie

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wish I had all these, I would give it a whirl sounds really good

captaincannibal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nuts are good to ...mmmmmm ....... a little FA coconut to is really awesome for a banana cream pie

Not a bad idea!

What percentages have you tried Apple Pie+Cookie at for crust? That sounds like an interesting idea too.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just an example if I would use 2% pie I would use 1% cookie. I normally mix lower percentages but thats an idea. I guess like a 2/1 ratio. ya if you havent tried FA coconut you really need to try that also. makes the cream pies very full and fluffy. lots of mouth feel . that one you just have to play around with , most people use coconut at different %

Last edited:
I was a little worried how harsh this would be with how much flavoring is in the recipe but I mixed it anyway. I didn't have Creamy Caramel so I used Ry4 instead and It is surprisingly smooth. Great job!

VU Sponsors