Canada Based Buying/Selling/Trading

Discussion in 'Forum Topic/section requests' started by mikeybee, Aug 8, 2018.

1. mikeybee

mikeybee Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Most of the people that are in the Hardware Forum are located in the US. This sucks for the people here in Canada because one, when they see something they like, they can't get it due to the shipping prices of US to CANADA (it would most likely end up totalling the original price of the item).

Starting this forum however, will make buying and selling easier for Canadians. It will save us time from looking at countless threads, wondering if the seller is in our country, and it would also be a faster sell for the ones that are selling, since, well, duh, all of the Canadians sellers would be in one forum!

Not only would it save Canadians the time, it would also save others the time because Canadians would knowingly enter the non-canadian hardware forum; upon entering, it would be a common understanding between buyers and sellers that they would be willing to pay $25+ for shipping if they end up wanting those items!

What do you guys think?
    :cheers:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    MarkS likes this.
  2. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    I’m afraid we lock the threads after seller/buyer trade.. It’s individual to each sale so both parties can leave feedback for each other (the green, red grey bricks you only see in this section of the forum)

if you are after something perhaps state WTB —XXXX - Canada only

or submit a forum request to consider regional sales?

Countrypami and BrewBear like this.
  3. mikeybee

Blog Posts:
    Oh I see, my bad I didn't know that! I'll try a forum request. Might help a bunch of people a lot! Thanks for telling me. :)

Also, do you know how I could request this? Who I should talk to, etc?

KingPin! likes this.
  4. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    That’s ok no problem :)

You can create you’re request here

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/forum-topic-section-requests.23/

...or I can move this one for you there instead? Let me know.

Not sure how successful it’ll be but if you don’t ask you don’t get :)

mikeybee likes this.
  5. mikeybee

Blog Posts:
    Could you move it instead please? So that this topic doesn't have to be in this forum too haha. Thanks!

6. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    mikeybee likes this.
  7. mikeybee

Blog Posts:
    KingPin! likes this.