Become a Patron!

Can you use vape flavor with mixing?

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was wondering if u had to mix vape flavors or if u could just vape it by its self?

As Lucy said, you need to mix flavorings with something before vaping them. Some flavorings are quite strong and some less so. I rarely go over 15% flavoring total and sometimes just 7 or 8%, it all depends on the particular flavorings I'm using.

I consider vaping them at 100% to be a health risk, plus it will be a really lousy vape.

Most flavorings are in a 100% PG base, but some also have VG in them. People generally mix for somewhere between 30VG/70PG to the opposite. VG will give you more cloud, PG will enhance flavor and TH a bit at the expense of clouds. VG is a bit sweeter than PG and is thicker.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Technically yes... while most Vape flavoring are intended to be diluted..... you are free to use as much or as little in you juice as you want..... just remember when mixing with nicotine ONLY the PG or VG content of the favoring solution counts for nicotine dilution. Most flavors are PG... but some are VG or a mix of pgvg.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most flavorings state they are not meant to be vaped alone and are for mixing and making e-Liquids. Probably do in a coil pretty quick and be overpowering to vape in my opinion.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Most flavours are used anywhere between 0.25% and 10%, depending on the flavour itself and what you mix it with. 100% would be brutal. On top of that, almost all flavours are PG based, so you'd have a 100PG/0VG mix. Pretty thin and harsh. Don't try that. It's a waste of expensive flavour. :)

VU Sponsors