Become a Patron!

can i vape 3 days after getting 4 wisdom teeth removed

Can I vape I got 4 wisdom teeth removed 3 days ago its hard to.not just take a milky hit I have an eleaf istick 30w with an aspire Atlantis tank I've been taking really small hits but yeah

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say take it slow and vape a little at a time, from having a back tooth pulled a year ago, they just told me to be careful not to vape too hard as it will dislodge the clot where the tooth used to be , and you don't want to do that.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds painful indeed, Wisdom teeth DEF can come back to haunt you. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

PickNic Basket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What rules did they give you in regards to smoking or using a straw? Same rules would apply to vaping.
I think I was told a certain number of hours (24 or less).
Smoking and using a straw create much more suction than vaping. The danger is in dislodging the clot.
At 3 days, I'd think you're in the clear, but call and ask your doctor if you're concerned.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any kind of suction will give you the dreaded dry socket, but after 3 days you should be cool, I say should cause I'm just some guy on a computer not a dentist:)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
keep the cotton ball over the hole in your jaw while you vape.
Ihad 1 wisdom tooth extracted and was vaping on the way out the door.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dry sockets SUCK.

Ask me how I know......

Be careful and make your inhale draws VERY light.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dry socket. You do not want this. I was told not to even use a straw. I smoked at the time. I had my then girlfriend (who didn't smoke) give me shotguns. Good luck.

Silverrune

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got my wisdom teeth out this morning.. Isn't a fun experience. I haven't vaped yet, but I was told that as long as it's an airy draw it's safe in moderation. Nothing like mouth to lung hit devices. That will dislodge the clot.

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any kind of suction will give you the dreaded dry socket, but after 3 days you should be cool, I say should cause I'm just some guy on a computer not a dentist:)
I personally think what Discobob says is the key!! I had a periodontal cleaning done a month or so ago, fairly new to vaping and trying not to smoke cigs as well. I have a mini nautilus and was vaping on what i later determined was a restricted coil and the suction I was creating actually irritated my gums to the point they began to bleed. Have since switched tanks with much more airflow and no more trouble!!! I agree with everyone else, ya sure do not want a dry socket!!!!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
After three days you should be good to go just take it easy dry sockets are no fun/.

VU Sponsors