Become a Patron!

C.O.V.

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone else have the joy of owning a C.O.V. mini volt 40 W?

Also, anyone know the companies story? I assume they are no longer and finding my mini was pure luck...

vizion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
COV is a good company, they make great tanks and products. Mini are still sold everywhere so not sure what you are referring to.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have been selling out pretty quick but haven't heard of them going away...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really want one but I have a feeling a v2 will come around before we know it considering how well it's doing.

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
this douche at a vape shop told me that shit! I looked on Amazon and eBay and found nada, I only half ass looked cause I believed the dill hole that told me that.

Well I feel officially like a total dumb ass! At least we all agree it's a good little 40 watt!

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost pulled the trigger on one but ended up thinking that I had too many internal battery mods and the battery life was not too good on the Mini. I went with the Evic VTC Mini and it's coming in today. It will be my every day vape at work and during the commute.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
this douche at a vape shop told me that shit! I looked on Amazon and eBay and found nada, I only half ass looked cause I believed the dill hole that told me that.

Well I feel officially like a total dumb ass! At least we all agree it's a good little 40 watt!
Those are the last places I check for vape gear these days, but I understand. When I first started vaping, I didn't know much about ecig vendors. Instead of cruising those sites, google the equipment you're searching for. I have one of these, too, and I love it.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SpA39i4.jpg

This tiny little mod with the mini vengeance can pump out some cloud on powerful mode at 40 watts. Battery life sucks if you chain vape but boy ids it ever cool. I get about 2.5 - 3 hours the way I vape and then 2.5 - 3 hours charging. It is small enough to fit in my change pocket in my jeans so I don't care. I carry it as an extra mod to vape outdoors ... love the little sucker and the tank is tits.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is more of a novelty item for me, I got the kit which comes with the little tank, only thing I have bought at a vape shop in a while. It was so damn neat I couldn't pass it up:) doesn't last long but works good if your by power. Did a single coil SS build on my low pro rda and man is it reaaaaallly tiny with that thing on it:)

VU Sponsors