Become a Patron!

Button spring out of place

I have a Smok Morph 2 that has worked great for a couple months now (around 7000 hits). It fell off my nightstand on to my carpeted floor and seemed fine but now the button seems to stick. It seems like the spring is just out of place, but I have no idea how to fix it or if there is even a way to fix it. Open to any ideas.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a Smok Morph 2 that has worked great for a couple months now (around 7000 hits). It fell off my nightstand on to my carpeted floor and seemed fine but now the button seems to stick. It seems like the spring is just out of place, but I have no idea how to fix it or if there is even a way to fix it. Open to any ideas.
Uninviting as it sounds, probably only going to fix it by taking it apart. Barring that you might try wiggling and jimmying it back into place.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hard one but i would hold it straight in front of me to try to see which way its off line, then a sharp rap on it to try to set it back into its place. yeah i know its a caveman method, but as magic mist says take it apart. i would try a wiggle and a ssharp rap first. i have found when i have taken mods apart, there is always the worry of seals and glue etc.

good luck.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not an expert and not so familiar with the morph 2 but this guy's Morph2 fell a couple times, and consequently had to fix it (WITHOUT screwdriver and hammer, or any dialogue for that matter):

It looks similar the the smok alien, if so, check out DJLabS (SP) TROUBLESHOOTING. You'll need screwdriver (no hammer yet), cotton/foam and and some tape. Very helpful dialgue:

Hope this helps in repairing your Smok Morph 2.
I'll need some assistance/advice soon too, don't we all need help at some point or another?
S

VU Sponsors