Become a Patron!

ButterMint Ice Cream

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you haven't tried CAPs Cool Mint, I feel it would make a nice flavor to add to your list. It has a nice mouth feel and body with a slight vanilla note. I was never a big mint vapin kinda guy, but I always enjoy working with CAPs Cool Mint. I've tried FA Peppermint & Spearmint and always fall back on CAPs Cool Mint.
This is really good at the end of the day when my taste buds are giving out on me and want that first vape of the day feel.

Cool Mint(CAP) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4.5%
Butter Cream(CAP) 3%
Vanilla Bourbon(INW or FA) 1%
Steep 8-10 days

I'm not a chocolate vaping fan, but I could see adding a touch of chocolate. I'm also toying with the idea of adding a few drops of FA Tiramisu. I recommend trying it as is before trying any additions.

6ff6f55730c56a41b86eeabe86b83acac6ed0a9d

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you like mint vapes just a little it's worth getting. I just mixed more up adding 1 drop of FA Tiramisu per 10ml.
Let know for that is cause I have tiramisu but only used it once. It's really strong imo

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let know for that is cause I have tiramisu but only used it once. It's really strong imo

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Will do. I'm in the same boat as you. It is a strong over powering flavor. I find at very very Verrrry low amounts in a mix it can give chocolate undertones. I'm hoping in a mix like this, it should work without taking over the whole show.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just mixed more up adding 1 drop of FA Tiramisu per 10ml.

Substitute 3% FA Brandy for the CAP Buttercream and you would have a Grasshopper Cocktail vape juice (Wisconsin style) :popcorn:

Ron
---
"The only difference between the sane and the insane is that the sane have the power to lock up the insane."- Hunter S. Thompson

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
every time i see this recipe i drool a little cuz i know its got to be good lol

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
every time i see this recipe i drool a little cuz i know its got to be good lol
I think it is a good mix, although I'm going to have to try it with FA Mints because I'm running low on CAPs Cool Mint. I've been using my "Back Drawer" flavors lately(stuff I didn't remember I had) before I order more stuff. You know the ole F.I.F.O. rule,,, First in First Out. I found a full bottle of FW Hard Candy, mixed it @.75% + 3% FA Watermelon and it's pretty damn good. It's amazing how some flavors I worked with back when I was vaping on Kanger Pro Tanks (and the like) have come to life now that I've been using newer-ish gear and have a much better grasp on mixing.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think it is a good mix, although I'm going to have to try it with FA Mints because I'm running low on CAPs Cool Mint. I've been using my "Back Drawer" flavors lately(stuff I didn't remember I had) before I order more stuff. You know the ole F.I.F.O. rule,,, First in First Out. I found a full bottle of FW Hard Candy, mixed it @.75% + 3% FA Watermelon and it's pretty damn good. It's amazing how some flavors I worked with back when I was vaping on Kanger Pro Tanks (and the like) have come to life now that I've been using newer-ish gear and have a much better grasp on mixing.
I havent had the cool mint in awhile otherwise I would have whipped this up already but I remember how it tasted. one I used to like a lot was the nicvape creme de menthe. very creamy and smooth. if I remember right it was a little lighter in flavor compared to the sent but it had this silky thing going on that worked pretty good with some of the more delicate type flavors.
I do the same thing and have been the past couple months with the cleaning out the drawer thing and using a lot of FW lol. your right about the gear and getting a handle on mixing. These days I dont really discredit anything as a bad flavor and dont really have a favorite brand. I still consider FA to be the best for inhalation and true to life flavors but I can pretty much make anything taste good with the right pairing.
I never make recipes other people post and have just recently started hanging out in here again just because I didnt want anyone thinking I was stealing ideas or whatever lol but now that Im a free man ive been reading a lot of yours and we have very similar taste and style, every time I see a squonk recipe I think damn thats a good idea.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's too hard not to. :yes:

Ron
---
"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” ― Bob Marley

I never make recipes other people post and have just recently started hanging out in here again just because I didnt want anyone thinking I was stealing ideas or whatever lol but now that Im a free man ive been reading a lot of yours and we have very similar taste and style, every time I see a squonk recipe I think damn thats a good idea.
Thanks guys. That means a lot. Now I have a swollen ego.
200.webp

VU Sponsors