Become a Patron!

Bull City Vapor

I recently made an order from Bullcity I had a few questions & they responded back same day every time. Then I made my order & there was 3 flavors I wanted to try for the first time so I only wanted the smaller bottles, but they were only available in 4oz bottle & 1 flavor was sold out altogether. So in the notes I asked if those flavors came in stock before they shipped my order if they'd be able to add them in & charge my card. Which would save me shipping on ordering them at another time. Only 3 days later & my order arrived with a note that they added ALL 3 of the flavors to my package at no charge. Oh and I asked if they sold just the lids for the glass bottles they sell and they threw a little bag full of lids in my order as well. Now that's what I call good customer service. Service like that will keep me as a customer for along time to come. And I recommend them to anyone that hasn't already tried them.....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can't say enough good things about BCV...but I already made my own thread singing their praises. Just get FA Rose back in stock @Roundhouse !!! I'm out and wifey is getting testy...
Yours and this current thread are both now in the reviews. There is consideration to merge them, at this time, there are 2, LOL. BCV is just that good. :)

Typos brought to you by: iPhone.

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
Second order from Bull City, I noticed the PG I ordered is a bit thicker than I had from previous from MFS. Wondering why one would be more / less viscous. For sure thinner than VG but not the consistency of water like what I have been using.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna know what vape-able substance you make with FA Rose!
Wife actually liked it straight, I came around when I went with 2% and 4% Forest Mix - she mixes it as her ADV at 4% of each...it's seriously one of the few I could see at this point potentially buying a 4 oz. bottle of! I know we're weird...

VU Sponsors