Become a Patron!

Bull City issues again?

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay guys, can we get our online store front issues resolved? I can shop all day, make selections all day. Right up to the moment of purchase and/or having to log in.

I can't "continue". The button simply clears the input boxes, and I'm left with trying to log in again. I would go elsewhere. But at the moment you're the only ones who have a certain flavor in stock. Not a big loss, I know. But the failed log in issue cost you a fairly large order of other flavors.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay guys, can we get our online store front issues resolved? I can shop all day, make selections all day. Right up to the moment of purchase and/or having to log in.

I can't "continue". The button simply clears the input boxes, and I'm left with trying to log in again. I would go elsewhere. But at the moment you're the only ones who have a certain flavor in stock. Not a big loss, I know. But the failed log in issue cost you a fairly large order of other flavors.
That's strange. I just placed an order with them the other day with no issues. Sorry to hear you had problems.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They worked great for me recently - I was a mixing fool last night.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BCV has like the best CS of any online vendor I've ever dealt with. I've received replies from them in less than a 1/2 hour. You should be telling them, not us, no?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a similar problem with them a while back. It was my own fault.
I saw the."Billing address the same as shipping address" (or something like that) was checked. I had forgotten I changed the mailing address on the credit card I was using. :headbang:
As soon as I gave the correct info, everything went smoothly. :confetti:

Ron
---
"The road can be hard on a kid if he's not careful."- Bill Haley

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Any resolution yet?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered from them a few days ago without any issues either.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sounds like a cookie issue, probably 3rd party cookie acceptance.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't understand how this thread can be a review if one does not contact the vendor or clarify. It's like a hit and run.

I can clearly say it's a not a review. It's an issue with a website that doesn't like my security settings, most likely. But hey, feel free to weigh in anytime at the nearest cyber security forum. We can school you on clicking buttons that use Java script.

I have my order :p

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any resolution yet?

Yes Huck :D

And I will add, I'm always amazed at BCV shipping. Despite my ordering issues.

I placed two separate orders. One with another vendor Thursday, and BCV on Friday. The Thursday order (sent out on Friday) was shipped via UPS 2 day method. The ETA is Tuesday!?! While BCV has an ETA of Monday, via regular mail.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
USPS Gets here in 2 - 3 days every time I order. But this time it got sent Smart post and I'm waiting over a week and tracking shows it going west instead of east
I must have checked the wrong shipping box. Normally I would never use FedEx they seem to fuck up more than any other shipper.

VU Sponsors