Become a Patron!

Bull City Flavors Labor!

Mizzegirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well I signed up just to post what and awesome vendor Bull City Flavors is. I have ordered from them 7 times now, my biggest being this Labor Day as I never could resist their sales! I couldn't believe it but they actually processed the order yesterday! Holiday and all. I cannot say enough how great Drew and his staff have always been. They always go the extra mile. Example: I wanted to order and item that was out of stock and had signed up to be notified when it was back in stock, they actually called me to tell me that they had the flavor but just had not gotten a chance to update the system! And their product is always A #1. NEVER diluted like other vendors have done. I just want to say what a great job they ALWAYS do! Thanks Bull City Flavors!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I signed up just to post what and awesome vendor Bull City Flavors is. I have ordered from them 7 times now, my biggest being this Labor Day as I never could resist their sales! I couldn't believe it but they actually processed the order yesterday! Holiday and all. I cannot say enough how great Drew and his staff have always been. They always go the extra mile. Example: I wanted to order and item that was out of stock and had signed up to be notified when it was back in stock, they actually called me to tell me that they had the flavor but just had not gotten a chance to update the system! And their product is always A #1. NEVER diluted like other vendors have done. I just want to say what a great job they ALWAYS do! Thanks Bull City Flavors!
Yep, I received an email on Labor Day, saying my order was just waiting for the mailman to pick it up......:bliss:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is BCV changing their name because of the FDA and intended use?
I hope they do.

Edit:

DUHH!

No matter if they are nanmed Bull City Bullcrap, they are my fav flavor place.

I wonder about places like Lightning vape wire and cotton names and such now....

Last edited:

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
At the moment it has more to do with being able to ship to all 50 states and hopefully internationally soon. Since we don't sell nicotine or anything specific to vaping we'd like to avoid unnecessary issues.

Mizzegirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
OMG you got to love the "priority" service the postman gives! I actually got and extra flavor that I didn't order? I sent them a email and let them know and of course offered to pay for it or send it back, but they must of already left for the day. I just hope your not missing anything!?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OMG you got to love the "priority" service the postman gives! I actually got and extra flavor that I didn't order? I sent them a email and let them know and of course offered to pay for it or send it back, but they must of already left for the day. I just hope your not missing anything!?
Nope, nothing missing :) Oh wait, what did you get extra? That must be mine :D

I've gotten a stray from them here and there, Drew always tells me it's intentional, lol.

VU Sponsors