Become a Patron!

Bubble glass

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
All ur tanks now come with 2 different glasses. A straight that holds less juice and a bubble glass that holds more juice. But ur not supposed to let ur juice go lower then the cotton slots. So with the buble glass r u actually wasting more juice cause u have more room of juice u cant use cause u cant go below the slots. So does the straight glass save more juice? Which do u prefer the straight or the bubble?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bubble ta k's. I don't have room to bring more juice with me. As long as juice is touching the cotton it's wicking. Just don't run it dry. On my freemax mesh pro the cotton slots start half way up the coil. I vape it until there's just a smidge left. But never dry

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Bubble ta k's. I don't have room to bring more juice with me. As long as juice is touching the cotton it's wicking. Just don't run it dry. On my freemax mesh pro the cotton slots start half way up the coil. I vape it until there's just a smidge left. But never dry
I like the buble glass that holds more myself. A lot of people dont like the bubble cause it looks like a fish bowl. I think its cooler looking myself.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bubbles need to be shown.....
d57fe0558ded59391bf54d6b767266d1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
d397ecbed0a902701e5861dbbec4ad61.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Need to make your own thread manny. Call it mannytastic mods
Wanted to show that I love bubble tanks..... A little support for the thread....Jack knows......

People think I'm showing off mods and crap, but that's the least of my concerns......for real.....

I work hard and save and eat Rahmen noodles to buy all my tanks, and bubble tanks and vape stuff.......

So most of the times I reply and post an image since I love taking pictures into a thread instead of writing the word " Bump" ....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Does anyone know of a place that sells bubble glass for older RTA's or tanks that never came with them?

I remember a site back in the day called ibtanked made glass for tanks that were hard to replace.

It would be nice if someone made them.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does anyone know of a place that sells bubble glass for older RTA's or tanks that never came with them?

I remember a site back in the day called ibtanked made glass for tanks that were hard to replace.

It would be nice if someone made them.
Inked atty might be able to help you out. They have some available for specific tanks. For anything not listed, maybe email them. I don't know if they do special orders, though. Also, I've seen comparisons on FT, or just google the tank and bubble tank. Sometimes you find a discussion where someone found one that fits a tank.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
2fdeal and vapingbest used to carry some odder tanks as well.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I like to go with the glass I think looks best. Sometimes that doesn't work out because of the straight glass' capacity, or some other reason like..
This 6ml bubble looks ridiculous and I use the 2ml glass even though it also has a 4, + it rarely leaves the house and has easy fill.
20180629_103123.jpg20180702_193912.jpg

Another non bubble 3 or 3+ml is this one that goes to work on a slim plug in battery, also easy to fill.
20190210_125855.jpg

KM always has bubble because it's a short RTA , the bubble doesn't extend out as far as some, and always on some mod that it looks good on.
And those are my 3 go to RTA's but I will still occasionally use Crius II(single) that never had a bubble, but the KM one fits it and it depends on how I'm going to use it whether or not it gets the bubble.

I don't use coils with slots and for me it's only about capacity and looks.

VU Sponsors