Become a Patron!

Bubble glass for Sense Heracles RTA mini?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does any body know of a bubble tank that will fit this rta? Specifically the mini? I can't believe that there isn't some other tank out there with bubble glass that will work, but I'm not able to find anything specific.

Or, if anybody has one and would be willing to try on some other glass (or acrylic) tanks to see anything they have works?

Thanks for any help or even thinking about it if you can't.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you so much. I have sent them an email asking if they can tell me if it will work. :)
I hope it does. I know how frustrating that can be. I've not ordered from them personally, but I do know a few who have, and are happy customers.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope it does. I know how frustrating that can be. I've not ordered from them personally, but I do know a few who have, and are happy customers.
I have the regular Heracles rta2 and it's fantastic. Have a mini on the way, which is the same thing with a shorter chimney for even better flavor and the only drawback would be the 3 mil jc. Bubble glass would be perfect.
Appreciate the tip. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No worries, I hope it works out. I like smaller tanks for the flavor, but the juice sure doesn't last as long as it once did, lol. Good luck!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They mailed me back right away and said that they don't have a way to be sure it will fit. I'm not giving up though.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Does any body know of a bubble tank that will fit this rta? Specifically the mini? I can't believe that there isn't some other tank out there with bubble glass that will work, but I'm not able to find anything specific.

Or, if anybody has one and would be willing to try on some other glass (or acrylic) tanks to see anything they have works?

Thanks for any help or even thinking about it if you can't.
If a search doesn't find anything, and you have a micrometer and get some measurements,[I bought one last year to measure for coil length, deck space, etc from Amazon ] might be able to find someone that can measure what they have, or search for relevant info that way.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been wanting digital calipers, but that's something I'd want to buy locally or from a known good brand as they CAN be very inconsistent and inaccurate.

I wonder if anybody on this site has the RTA MINI and could give me some measurements on the glass?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe check out a Youtube vid. A lot of the reviewers will do specs on each component.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe check out a Youtube vid. A lot of the reviewers will do specs on each component.
I did that, but none of them gave the measurements for the glass. :(

The tank came today, but none of mine fit. The Prince bubble glass is SO close. I have a couple ideas left. Bubble glass would make this thing perfect.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sense Heracles RTA mini 3ml glass.
O.D. = 24.31mm
I.D. = 21.78mm
Height = 21.62mm
I'm going to send the specs to inkedatty and see if they will go through the trouble of seeing if anything they have is pretty close.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Travis over at inkedatty replied with the following:
"Hey Greg,
I will definitely check. Maybe the Xbaby glass will work. Unfortunately this week we had to post a notice on our checkout page and social media letting everyone know that we are moving locations "Nashville to Nevada". So all stock and even my computers with measurement spreadsheets are on a truck headed west.
I can check for you next week and see what sizes we have for those measurements.
Thanks,
Travis"

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gsmit1 said to Travis:
"BTW, it was huckleberried over at vapingunderground who sent me over here so you can blame her LOL"
Travis responded with: "Awesome I am glad to see that we are starting to be a little known around the net. Tell her I said thanks for spreading the word."

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, sweet. :)

I used to watch @3dog's show on VU Live, when I had the chance. They sponsored (?) her giveaways sometimes. She used their glass, too, and loved it. Kind of that, "She told two friends, they told two friends, and so on..."

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I sent Travis at Inked Atty my Heracles RTA Mini and he found both a bubble glass and whipped me up an ADV kit for it. Very cool guy. That's my actual tank there.
thumbnail.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well hey! So glad you got that worked out. That's TRULY cool of them.
Yes, and it was my fault it took so long. WAY too much going on.

On a related note, that and the RTA2 really are great rtas. Same deck and base exactly. From the base threads up they are interchangeable. I'm sure I've mentioned it, but I got the RTA2 in a clearance bin for 6 bucks. One of my best buys ever.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, and it was my fault it took so long. WAY too much going on.

On a related note, that and the RTA2 really are great rtas. Same deck and base exactly. From the base threads up they are interchangeable. I'm sure I've mentioned it, but I got the RTA2 in a clearance bin for 6 bucks. One of my best buys ever.
So did the X-Baby glass ever fit? I'm looking at these mini Herakles RTAs. I love this style of tank. I've got several and just got 2 of the taller Herakles. Wondering if there's a common bubble glass that will fit the Minis. If there is, I'll more than likely order a few of them.

VU Sponsors