Become a Patron!

Broke my

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucking emow battery. Isn't that some shit?

Think I'm going to buy the evod starter kit. It comes with 2 batteries which I like. Pretty inexpensive as well. My emow would always be dead by the time I get home from work. Takes forever to charge as well. So then I'd find myself smoking instead of Vaping.

Thinking about getting the pro tank 3 too. Wonder if the tank that came with my emow would fit the evod, hmmmm.

Btw, insomnia pisses me off. I have 2 hours before I have to get ready for work. Grrrrrrr.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bought a 1300 mAh Tesla Spider to replace a dead ego type battery. Kinda big for an ego, but the charge lasts me over a day and I do vape a lot. Picked mine up for under $20 at Discount Vapers. It's variable voltage and comes in maybe 4 colors? I liked it so much I picked up another one. I love ego type batteries for on the go and convenience.

I don't know anything about the emow, but if it's a 510 or ego threaded connection, you should be fine with fitting it on an eVod battery.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought a 1300 mAh Tesla Spider to replace a dead ego type battery. Kinda big for an ego, but the charge lasts me over a day and I do vape a lot. Picked mine up for under $20 at Discount Vapers. It's variable voltage and comes in maybe 4 colors? I liked it so much I picked up another one. I love ego type batteries for on the go and convenience.

I don't know anything about the emow, but if it's a 510 or ego threaded connection, you should be fine with fitting it on an eVod battery.
Those Spiders are nice....also the tried and true Vision Spinner V2

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a hard time deciding between the 2, really. I'm very happy with the Spider. Really wanting the itaste vv4 to come out. I loved my vv3. MVP is hard to beat, but it doesn't go everywhere with me like the Spider.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd recommend looking at the Vision Spinner 2.

My wife and I started off with EVOD 2's. She likes the form factor of the batteries better than my MVP 2.0 and ZNA 30 but liked the higher effective wattages of my mods. I picked her up a couple of the Spinner 2's and she has really liked them but they look a bit funky because they are same size as an EMOW battery and the EVOD tanks as significantly smaller in diameter.

I just got her a couple of the EMOW tanks because we have a bunch of Kanger tanks and have been pleased with them and didn't want to start having to keep track of multiple kinds of heads for her.

The EMOW tanks fit pretty much perfectly on the Spinner 2 batteries and let her hit 4.8 volts.

101vape.com has them on sale right now for $24.99

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For comparison, I took this when I got it. Left to right, 900 mah ego type, 1000 mAh ego c-twist and the 1300 mAh Spider.
015.JPG

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
More power! But at the current price of the vv4, I can wait. I just really like the vv3 a lot.

2 of those are dead, lol.
So is mine
KlFpLup.gif

VU Sponsors