Become a Patron!

Breazy

Terminalintel

Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to give a shout out to breazy! They have their 30% off entire purchase price going on today, I went to pick up a SX mini m class with an arctic tank and juice,. This morning they had run out of SX mini's, so I had called to ask why pay pal was not an option even though it's posted at the bottom of their site. I got in contact with the owner and he told me even though they had run out he would make sure I still will get the SX for 30% off when it comes back in stock. I had no problem even after being informed just yesterday of the sale, paying full price, but Andy went and has already gone out of his way for me. I haven't even made a purchase there yet, and I can promise you I will use them quite a bit now. Thanks guys, I more than appreciate the kindness and service!

Last edited:

Terminalintel

Member For 4 Years
Just want to add, they thew in free 2 day shipping as they had received their shipment today. I've never been more impressed with a company than I am now, I will do nothing but recommend breazy from now on. Absolutely PERFECT customer service and satisfaction.

VU Sponsors