Become a Patron!

Breazy Year End Sale (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Free E Juice Sample To First 200 Orders.
25% Off Liquids, Up To 50% Off Hardware.
Start 2016 Off Right, Get The Exclusive First Look At Hot New Products.

Breazy.com

Treat Yourself at Breazy's Year End Sale!
Coupon Code: NEWYEAR
25% off ALL Liquids w/ code
Up to 50% off hardware in Deals section (no coupon required)

Limited Time Only- 1/3 at 11:59pm EST!

Coupon cannot be stacked, and is only good for new orders. All sales are final, and orders cannot be changed.

IPV 5 200W TC Box Mod - Pioneer4You

*PRE ORDER* $59.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Pioneer4You IPV5 200W TC Box Mod features the Yihi SX340 chip set for accurate performance and amazing temperature control vaping. The box mod will feature firmware updates to fine tune performance. Powered by two 18650 batteries in series the IPV5 200W TC Box Mod has enough at its core to hang with the heaviest of vapers. Featuring an HD LED screen that is powered by a clear to view gui makes this mod a beauty to behold. Scale your power output and your temperature to personalize the way you experience your favorite e liquids.

Smok TFV4 Mini Sub Ohm Tank Kit

$27.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The best of the TFV4 comes in a more compact package making portability easier than ever. No longer must you sacrifice your vape experience due to the limitations of smaller tanks. Featuring both an RCA Deck and 8 different coil options to select from. The TFV4 Mini is officially the most versatile mini sub ohm tank in the market.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

CRFT E Liquid Collection

$14.24, 30ml

BUY NOW

Description:

CRFT E-Juice is our popular E-Juice line with various unique flavors like Strawberry Blonde, Gravel Pit, Trail Mix and Lime Cola.

Praxis Decimus Box Mod

$62.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Praxis Decimus is a dual 18650 battery box mod with spot on accuracy and excellent continuous output of power. Switch between voltage and wattage with two simple clicks of the fire button. The Decimus comes to us in two colors, Arctic White or Midnight Slate. Another great feature of the Praxis Decimus is the ability to customize it with the extensive offering of accessories coming soon from Praxis.

Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod - Jaybo & Wismec

$49.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod features the most incredible and thorough design of any box mod ever created. Jaybo the creator of the TOBH atomizer took to task with revolutionizing the ergonomics of vaping and didn't stop there, from the outside to the innards of this box mod features the print of his designs. The Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod features 200 watts of vaping power that is powered by 3 18650 batteries instead of the LiPo batteries seen in other true 200 watt powered devices. Perfect for the hand grip and true to it's power promises the Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod by Jaybo & Wismec delivers a true 200W box mod.

Boba E Liquid Collection

$14.99 - 30ml

BUY NOW

Description:

You already know and love the drink: The popular, milky-smooth, boba milk tea. Imagine that in eliquid form, with a light touch of jasmine to really make it pop. Creamy, but not heavy, sweet, but not too sweet, Jazzy Boba has exploded onto the ejuice scene and developed a huge fan following for good reason. You’ll know why the moment it touches your lips.

Smok Micro One Starter Kit

$53.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Smok Micro One Starter kit is an all in one vape kit for every vaper of every level of experience. The Smok Micro One Starter kit is composed the R80 TC Box Mod which features a 4000 mah internal battery and micro usb charging capabilities on the go. The R80 TC Box Mod runs at a maximum capacity of 80 watts and features temperature control features for those who want to control the temperature of their juice. Sitting atop the R80 TC Box Mod is the newly redesigned TFV4 Micro Sub Ohm Tank which is a compact version of the TFV4 Sub Ohm Tank that took the world by storm. This TFV4 Micro Sub Ohm Tank features a shorter vapor chamber that leads to an explosion of flavor because the vapor has less room to travel before getting to your mouth. The TFV4 Micro Sub Ohm Tank comes paired with a clapton coil that is designed to delivers the best possible flavor and cloud production of any type of sub ohm tank coil.

Mutation X V4 RDA Authentic

$22.49

BUY NOW

Description:

The Mutation X V4 is insane! This bad boy features a quad pole, split center post, and a revised bottom airflow design for better flavor and vapor production. The Mutation X V4 is perfect a perfect release for your creative inner builder!

Slam Cake E Liquid Collection

$12.74 - 30ml

BUY NOW

Description:

Slam Cake Vapes produces amazing flavor filled eliquids that bring you the best of real life experiences right to your vape. Their e liquid features some of the finest flavor extracts you will ever have the pleasure of vaping. Slam Cake Vapes comes in a 30% PG and 70% VG e juice mixture.

Sigelei Fuchai 200W TC Box Mod

$52.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Sigelei 200W Temperature Control Box Mod features for the first time an LCD screen mounted onto a Sigelei branded product. This screen allows you to navigate the plentiful options included in this product. Capable of firing from 5 - 200 watts, build resistance as low as 0.05 ohms, and a max temperature of 350°C. Sigelei has really stepped up to the plate with this amazing new entry to their line of products. This box mod offers support for Kanthal, Nickel, and Titanium wire coil builds.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kanger KBOX 200W Box Mod

$47.99
**PRE ORDER WILL SHIP WHEN IN STOCK**

BUY NOW

Description:

The Kanger KBOX 200W box mMod joins the ranks of the 200W Box Mod pack with a stellar track record and beautiful design. The Kanger KBOX 200W box mod offers a wide range of color and finish options with no sacrifice in portability and vapor production. This mod comes pre-load with the new firmware on Kanger chip boasts a temperature regulation of 10000 times per second for softer vapor taste. The mods offers support for Kanthal, Titanium, NI200, and SS coils.

Blow Vape Juice Collection

$12.74

BUY NOW

Description:

Blow Vape Juice is the candy flavored e juice company with a goal of bringing you the lollipop to your vape. By combining familiar flavors that bring back candy filled joyful memories Blow Vape Juice brings you one of the best vape juice experiences you can find.

NITECORE i2 Intelligent Charger

$19.99

BUY NOW

The NITECORE Intellicharger is faster and smarter. Fast charging protective self shut off technology and internal fans keep this charger cool and going.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Guys ! Had to post this in 3 sections and no pictures :( Have to talk to Andy. Ever since they changed some things around I can't get the pics up and the emails are to large to post in one piece.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

CRFT E Liquid Collection

$14.24, 30ml

BUY NOW

Description:

CRFT E-Juice is our popular E-Juice line with various unique flavors like Strawberry Blonde, Gravel Pit, Trail Mix and Lime Cola.

Praxis Decimus Box Mod

$62.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Praxis Decimus is a dual 18650 battery box mod with spot on accuracy and excellent continuous output of power. Switch between voltage and wattage with two simple clicks of the fire button. The Decimus comes to us in two colors, Arctic White or Midnight Slate. Another great feature of the Praxis Decimus is the ability to customize it with the extensive offering of accessories coming soon from Praxis.

Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod - Jaybo & Wismec

$49.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod features the most incredible and thorough design of any box mod ever created. Jaybo the creator of the TOBH atomizer took to task with revolutionizing the ergonomics of vaping and didn't stop there, from the outside to the innards of this box mod features the print of his designs. The Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod features 200 watts of vaping power that is powered by 3 18650 batteries instead of the LiPo batteries seen in other true 200 watt powered devices. Perfect for the hand grip and true to it's power promises the Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod by Jaybo & Wismec delivers a true 200W box mod.

Boba E Liquid Collection

$14.99 - 30ml

BUY NOW

Description:

You already know and love the drink: The popular, milky-smooth, boba milk tea. Imagine that in eliquid form, with a light touch of jasmine to really make it pop. Creamy, but not heavy, sweet, but not too sweet, Jazzy Boba has exploded onto the ejuice scene and developed a huge fan following for good reason. You’ll know why the moment it touches your lips.

Smok Micro One Starter Kit

$53.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Smok Micro One Starter kit is an all in one vape kit for every vaper of every level of experience. The Smok Micro One Starter kit is composed the R80 TC Box Mod which features a 4000 mah internal battery and micro usb charging capabilities on the go. The R80 TC Box Mod runs at a maximum capacity of 80 watts and features temperature control features for those who want to control the temperature of their juice. Sitting atop the R80 TC Box Mod is the newly redesigned TFV4 Micro Sub Ohm Tank which is a compact version of the TFV4 Sub Ohm Tank that took the world by storm. This TFV4 Micro Sub Ohm Tank features a shorter vapor chamber that leads to an explosion of flavor because the vapor has less room to travel before getting to your mouth. The TFV4 Micro Sub Ohm Tank comes paired with a clapton coil that is designed to delivers the best possible flavor and cloud production of any type of sub ohm tank coil.

Mutation X V4 RDA Authentic

$22.49

BUY NOW

Description:

The Mutation X V4 is insane! This bad boy features a quad pole, split center post, and a revised bottom airflow design for better flavor and vapor production. The Mutation X V4 is perfect a perfect release for your creative inner builder!

Slam Cake E Liquid Collection

$12.74 - 30ml

BUY NOW

Description:

Slam Cake Vapes produces amazing flavor filled eliquids that bring you the best of real life experiences right to your vape. Their e liquid features some of the finest flavor extracts you will ever have the pleasure of vaping. Slam Cake Vapes comes in a 30% PG and 70% VG e juice mixture.

Sigelei Fuchai 200W TC Box Mod

$52.99

BUY NOW

Description:

The Sigelei 200W Temperature Control Box Mod features for the first time an LCD screen mounted onto a Sigelei branded product. This screen allows you to navigate the plentiful options included in this product. Capable of firing from 5 - 200 watts, build resistance as low as 0.05 ohms, and a max temperature of 350°C. Sigelei has really stepped up to the plate with this amazing new entry to their line of products. This box mod offers support for Kanthal, Nickel, and Titanium wire coil builds.
Ordered the Mutation X V4, says it's still processing and awaiting fulfillment.......hmmmm

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I answered your message. We want you to be happy ! Get me the info I asked for and I'll be right on it !

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got some BLOW Strawcherry the other day and really liked it, in fact I blew through it in under a week. Just ordered some SOUR BATCH and I'm almost certain I'm gonna like that too!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am still searching for that one strawberry custard that will make me forsake all liquids, put it on a pedastal, wear black robes and perform ritualistic sacrifices to it as my god. (Not really, but about that level of obsession). Problem is, seems lately, no one will send me anything strawberry, peach, cream or custard related to even look at let lone review.

And whats up with all these dang coffee/java flavors nowdays? In 2015 over 80% of all liquids sent my way to review was a coffee. I barely can tolerate the taste at this point. Sorry, know I am off subject, kinda lonely and bored lol.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I cannot wait for my Mutation V4!!! I got my Mutation XS from another place today and if its big brother is as good as it is, I will be fully happy!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool ! Hey if someone has something we don't have or has it cheaper by all means go for it. I've personally steered people to other vendors when I could. It's all about you guys being happy and getting the best possible deal !

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool ! Hey if someone has something we don't have or has it cheaper by all means go for it. I've personally steered people to other vendors when I could. It's all about you guys being happy and getting the best possible deal !
The mutation xs was gonna be my TC flavor tank and I ordered it before I found Breazy. The lil girl performs so well however, she is gonna be one of my main two rdas for flavor/cloud/insane builds. I just need to find me a Indulgence MT-RTA & Mutation XL now. Indulgence has won me over now.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Got my Mutation X V4 now, awesome rda. Really tight afc fit but bladed cap comes out easy enough to drip. Flavor is almost as good as the Mutation xs but vapor production is beyond it.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Mutation X V4 now, awesome rda. Really tight afc fit but bladed cap comes out easy enough to drip. Flavor is almost as good as the Mutation xs but vapor production is beyond it.
I really liked it ! I liked the look of it, I liked the clouds, if you close down the air you can get better flavor now my son has it :(

VU Sponsors