Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway Merkury Black label (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday fellow vapers!

Today Breazy.com is happy to be hosting a giveaway for Merkury Black Label. Merkury Eliquid has released award winning flavors and spun off this Black Label to bring you a completely new experience of flavor. Merkury Black Label brings us entries such as Mallow Nation which is an eliquid that brings you the gooey delicious taste of a marshmallow rice krispie treat. Peaches & Cream brings us sweet ripe peaches in a base on sweet milk. Ruby Red comes in as a ruby red grapefruit that tastes exactly as you would experience having bitten into a grapefruit. The entire line comes in at 30% PG and 70% VG. If you'd like to learn more about Merkury Black Label click the provided product links.

Prize:
5 Vaping Underground members will win a bottle of Merkury Black in the flavor of their choice.

Entry:
In the comments below let us know what flavor you are excited to try.

Rules:
Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm on October 8th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

Today we are also pleased to announce a new addition to Breazy.com. We know how much vapers enjoy a great deal so we've introduced Vape Deals which is a section on our website where you can find weekly deals on great products at a fraction of the normal price. Every week we will feature new items you can get great value from so make sure to check the section out every week.

This week we have discounts on The Cyclone by Sense, normally $34.99 this week $27.99. The iJoy Asolo 200w TC Box Mod, which can sell for $149.99 this week $79.99. Loop Ninja by Nick's Blissful Brews, normally $22.99 this week $17.99. Rolly E-Juice, normally $16.99 this week $13.99. Slurp Red and Slurp Blue, normally $22.99 each this week $17.99 each. Nurdz E Liquid (Nerds candy flavor), normally $22.99 this week $17.99. Boyd's Bounty, normally $22.99 this week $17.99. Froyo by Nick's Blissful Brews, normally $22.99 this week $17.99. Fish E-Juice, normally $19.99 this week $15.99.

Thank you for being a part of the Breazy family!

Best,

Andy
Owner, Breazy.com

Last edited:

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks as always!
Peaches and Cream @ 6mg please!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ooo gooey sounds great put me down for the "MELLO NATION 6MG"

scooter

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
mallow nation in 3mg of nic please
thanks for the chance to win breazy.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've actually been vaping the peaches and cream. It's one of my favorite Peach vapes once the coil gets broken in lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Peaches & Cream!
Thanks again for another doozy! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

centaurianslug

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wanna try the peaches and cream. When done right that's a wonderful vape

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmmmm... Peaches & Cream... sounds delicious. A friend had a pear juice yesterday that was so refreshing and juicy. Will share this summer treat with him if I win :)

Thanx for the awesome contests!

And great deals, kind of fun to check in every so often to see if something jumps out at you on a super deal.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm very excited about trying out:

Mallow Nation at 3mg!!! Awesome description makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

Thanks again for the awesome giveaways and opportunities! Y'all are a great group of people that are probably going to be getting more of my money than I need to be giving up! lol!

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Peaches and cream 3mg sounds very good

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whatever lol.....ok I would still like peaches and cream :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm on October 7th 2015.

Owner, Breazy.com

Lol^

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damnit ! He did it to me again ! It's supposed to be every Thursday night is the drawing and Friday starts the new contest. Drawing the winners in 10 minutes and editing the post

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damnit ! He did it to me again ! It's supposed to be every Thursday night is the drawing and Friday starts the new contest. Drawing the winners in 10 minutes and editing the post
Lol!

VU Sponsors