Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway #9 Slurp E Juice (Ended)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it's as many as you like just no back to backs like I always end up doing.

scooter

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many entries ? One per person!

Vape on
One entry but you can make as many comments as you want lol. Everyone's name goes once on a piece of paper and folded up and thrown into a bag or a box. Whatever I have around. (Tonight it's a box because I'm at work and that's what's around) Then I pick 5 winners. My modern scientific drawing machine never breaks and needs no power lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dang. Just destroyed all my dreams. I just knew you picked the names in one of those. Machines like you see at the mall where you get in and blows the money around like a tornado and you catch all you can in like 30 seconds.
Now it's just a box. Wth. Lol

scooter

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One entry but you can make as many comments as you want lol. Everyone's name goes once on a piece of paper and folded up and thrown into a bag or a box. Whatever I have around. (Tonight it's a box because I'm at work and that's what's around) Then I pick 5 winners. My modern scientific drawing machine never breaks and needs no power lol
Nice !!! ohooooo I'm excited! So I think I made an "entry". Now the wait!!!

Vape on

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wuuuuu sophistication. I like that word. Sophistication everyone say it to urselves. Sounds cool doesn't it:)

scooter

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok here's this weeks winners: Boshears, fq06, boriqua75, philfish8 and Scooter72. Congrats to the winners ! I do find it a little odd that the people chattering toward the end of the contest got picked as winners ! Karma or luck I guess. Thanks for entering everyone and I guess tomorrow will start another contest.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You must have used the top hat... I was feeling lucky with a hat :)

Thanx breazy! I have a feeling I may be back for the red. Will it turn my lips red with cherry goodness?
Like boriqa's.. but just for a minute :eek:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the winners were messaged and I need your replies

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years