Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway #9 Slurp E Juice (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday fellow vapers!Today Breazy.com is happy to be hosting a giveaway for Slurp E Liquid (http://breazy.com/collections/slurp-e-liquid). Slurp follows the flavor profile for the famous Slurpee drink. If you've ever had a Slurpee you know exactly how delicious it is. Slurp comes in two flavors Red (Cherry) and Blue (Blueberry) both pack a ton of flavor and little to no throat hit. Click the link to learn more about Slurp (http://breazy.com/collections/slurp-e-liquid) .

Prize:
5 Vaping Underground members will win a bottle of Slurp E Liquid (http://breazy.com/collections/slurp-e-liquid) in the flavor of their choice.Entry: In the comments below let us know what other Slurp flavors you would like to see.

Rules:
Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST September 24th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

Thank you for being a part of the Breazy family!

Best,

Andy

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Red slurp in 3mg. i have been looking at all the flavors on breazy lately. Literally everynight, just waiting for pay day right around my birthday this month and putting in my order. Decided to get the SIG 150 from you. I can't wait to press checkout on that freaking cart.

FireSBurnsmuP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to see the Dragonfruit flavor happen, personally.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Strawberry mango sounds delicious

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Red slurp in 6mg - thank you for the contest!

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh man! This sounds amazing, I'll probably be purchasing some of this to try if I don't win! Hell I'll probably be purchasing even if I do win!!! lol!

I'd also like to see a grape flavor, watermelon flavor, and green apple flavor....

I'm not sure I can wait for this contest to end!

Thanks for the opportunity again @Breazy_Com

BTW: it doesn't look like many people actually read the entry rules... lol

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aw what child hood memories you bring up... Living in a small town with no 7-11 I haven't had one in 15 years... The only flavors I remember is red blue and like a cola... With that said IMA just have to throw out a random flavor n hope they have a slurpee .... Let's go with a candy watermelon

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Red Slurp at 6mg for me...thanks!
Also think a strawberry slurp would be great!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blue slurp in 3mg I would be in heaven.
Or even a cherry snow flavor.

Since I gave up all that extra added sugar in my diet I have been FREAKING craving a slurpy.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man I want some this sound alwsome. Cherry 6mg oh my. And I'd like a Dr pepper flavor or mountain dew that sounds good

scooter

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dragonfruit Slurp 3mg
I think a Arnold Palmer Slurp would be Awesome

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
0mg red (cherry) would be my choice.
Grape would a be nice flavor to add.
Dr. Pepper flavor would be great (I've tried several Dr. Pepper flavored juices and they all are bad,)

Thanks for having these contests.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

dogwithsixeyes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure how many people are familiar with it but I would totally go for a coconut sorbet ( aka Helado DE coco/coquito for anybody who's tried them from an icy cart before)

MrFixIt72

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I miss Cherry Slurpee's very much. With all the copycat drinks out there, nothing will take the original's place.

I agree with Demonical on a peach-mango Slurpee. I can only imagine how good that would taste.

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Red slurp in 3mg for me.

Think Orange Cream would be a great flavor(Think Orange Creamsicle) :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://breazy.com/products/slurp-blue-slurp-e-liquid
I would absolutely love to try this one in 12 mg nic. @Breazy_Com you called it a blueberry flavor and it is actually a raspberry flavor just wanted to mention that! But thank you so much for the opportunity and I look forward to seeing who wins! Good luck everyone! I would love to have a lime flavor!!!

sent from my dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hoping this "vapingbeauty" is hot. Cause every where I go she's there. And she's got that badge. So I'm seriously thinking bout asking her to frisk me :)

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Omg the waiting. I have no nails left to chew off.

scooter

VU Sponsors