Breazy Contest/Giveaway #8 (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here you go ! Wish I had a week break lol

This week Breazy.com is back at it with another excellent giveaway. This week 5 lucky vapers will win a 15ml bottle of The Schwartz latest flavor "Ludicrous Speed" (http://breazy.com/products/ludicrous-speed-the-schwartz) in 3mg.

Prize: 15ml of The Schwartz Ludicrous Speed in 3mg (http://breazy.com/products/ludicrous-speed-the-schwartz)

Entry: Leave a comment below telling us what other flavors you would like to see mixed with Yogurt next.Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST September 17th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

--
Thank you for being a part of the Breazy family!

Best,

Andy

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also wish you could have a week off! I would really love to see a peach flavored yogurt vape! I love yogurt and peach is one of my favorite flavors and I would love to have it in a vape! I am just curious but is there a reason why you are only offering this in the 3mg nicotine and not at our normal nicotine levels??? Thanks @Breazy_Com for another fabulous opportunity to win a great new juice flavor!!! Have a fabulous weekend!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

dogwithsixeyes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the contest.

I'll go with strawberry mint yogurt

Sent from my mobile phone, in an underwater arcology, while fighting replicate using tapatalk..

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i like peanut butter and banana. not sure how it would go with yogurt though. hmmm.

Breazy, keep up the great posts.

kd4kfr01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Strawberry Banana is my all-time favorite... Wish it was in a vape!

Sent from my Motorola Android

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
pina colada yogurt would be realy good.thanks for the chance.

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With Yogurt... Humm I have yet to try that in/with anything nor even by itself. Its hard to say what would taste good with it... But if it taste like an out of the fridge yogurt then I agree with many others that said black cherry... Or Maybe a touch of chocolate and strawberries kinda like a chocolate covered strawberry yogurt... I would never be able to pry my vape out the wife's hands

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This weeks winners are : harpo1, kittycassmeow, dscl, BudwyzerChic and Demoniacal. Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone for their participation ! Look for our new contest when it's posted probably Friday evening. Have a great weekend !

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you very much for the generous contests, can't wait to try this one, I don't think I've ever tried a honey vape yet......

VU Sponsors