Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway #7 (Ended)

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grilled burgers one night, and hot dogs the next. Spent time with my wife and son, and several visits to the hospital to spend time with my Dad (after him having heart surgery). I've got the WHOLE week off, but have been doing LOTS of stuff for Dad and family this past week. Not really a TRUE vacation.....but it's what we do for the people in the family that we love ;).

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
breazy you think you guys will have any 30off sales in your site anytime soon. I got over 200 bucks in my cart, but can't bring myself to take any out, but also cant afford all of it lol. Probably take out a juice and put the order in on my next payday lol. If i get a mod does it come with free juice or something. Heard that on reddit.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK here we go ! This weeks winners are in no particular order lol. (Been watching Americas Talent to much with Nick Canon) Joshua Iles, Zamazam, Sir2fyablyNutz, Crazy Chef and Kevin H Congrats to all the winners ! Thanks to everyone for their support and entering the contest and look for the next contest! Hopefully I get a weeks break but I doubt it lmao. Have a good Friday and weekend everyone !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
breazy you think you guys will have any 30off sales in your site anytime soon. I got over 200 bucks in my cart, but can't bring myself to take any out, but also cant afford all of it lol. Probably take out a juice and put the order in on my next payday lol. If i get a mod does it come with free juice or something. Heard that on reddit.
Labor Day sale is still on till tomorrow at midnight. Use code LABORDAY it will give you 25% off. 30% off is not to often anymore, maybe Christmas ? We lose money on some items at that discount. 25% is pretty clos lol. Have a good one !

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Labor Day sale is still on till tomorrow at midnight. Use code LABORDAY it will give you 25% off. 30% off is not to often anymore, maybe Christmas ? We lose money on some items at that discount. 25% is pretty clos lol. Have a good one !
I see that makes sense but i did think i would ask in case i did place an order and then turn around and there is a sale thanks man.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a sale lol. It's the Labor Day Sale ! No worries though. I don't think there will be any bigger than 25% for a while

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a sale lol. It's the Labor Day Sale ! No worries though. I don't think there will be any bigger than 25% for a while
i meant to say a bigger sale, but hell you guys have the right price points already. I see some sites marking up the mods about 10-30 bucks more than you guys originally. Thanks i am ordering soon those bloobies sound good.

VU Sponsors