Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway #5 (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This weeks contest is open Now ! Please do go to the site and pick a flavor and do tell us your favorite piece of hardware ! We've added a few new boxes. It' helps us to know what you like. we do this for YOU ! Your input helps us greatly! Maybe you could also throw in one piece of hardware we don't have that you would like to see us add.

Happy Friday vape family. Breazy.com is back this week with another awesome giveaway.

Prize: 5 lucky winner will be receiving a bottle of Parrot Vapors (http://breazy.com/collections/parrot-vapors) in the flavor of their choosing. If you don't know what/who Parrot Vapors is click the link and check out what they offer. I can personally tell you after trying their juice I became a fan of it. Parrot Vapors is a Max VG line that produces great clouds without sacrificing the flavor profile.

Entry: Tell us which flavor and mg you want to win from those listed as well as what your favorite piece of hardware is at the moment.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est August 27th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

Note: We have all of the top e-liquids that made their debut at ECC 2015 up for pre-order right now. Make sure you take a look at MYLK by Brewell Vapory (http://breazy.com/collections/brewell-vapory), Dewwy Boba (http://breazy.com/collections/dewwy-boba), Drpn Donuts (http://breazy.com/collections/drpn-donuts), Nurdz (http://breazy.com/collections/nurdz/products/nurdz-e-liquid), and Cloudsavers Gummies (http://breazy.com/collections/juices/products/cloudsavers-gummies-e-liquid). Make sure you get your order in early.

Last edited:

Hardgrave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Navy Label in 6mg nicotine please. My favorite hardware is my Hellboy RDA. Easy to build on and good juice well.

Hardgrave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also FYI your rules state "All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est August 20th 2015" When you posted this today and it is the 21st.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would say my favorite piece of hardware would be the Sigelei 150W TC Box Mod.
But the pink Label in 6mg would be very tasty.
Thanks Breazy!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also FYI your rules state "All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est August 20th 2015" When you posted this today and it is the 21st.
NIce Catch ! I edited it. Was supposed to end next Thursday. Thank you very much !

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Navy label in 0 mg would be great! I'm using a dark horse or arctic tank on my homemade stomp box mod

You have a large selection of tanks, but only a handful of rdas. I think a Kennedy or Kennedy comp would make a great addition....

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Peach label sounds like my choice. 3mg. I would love to try that on my Atlantis 2 with nickel coil on my ipv4s temp control mod that I purchased from breazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would go with the purple label in 6 mg. My most used set up is a Sigelei 150 topped with an atty3 or derringer. Thanks for the chance.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Navy Label - 0mg

I be liking the:
Copper Fuhattan Mechanical Mod
This is a hard hitting mod with a price that is outstanding.
If you are looking for a hard hitting mod and want a great deal, look no further!
Quality mod, great price, no loss of quality or value.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Peach label for me, 6mg please. My go to is the IPV3LI

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Navy Label 6mg. Also, would love to see you guys stock the Koopor Mini.

Last edited:

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Navy Label in 6mg would be nice to try. Thanks for another contest!

Oops, my favorite mod right now is my evic vt because of the long battery life and it looks nice as well.

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Navy label at 3mg and the istick tc40w with the ijust TC tank, wanting to get in to temp control and I think that setup is perfect for someone wanting to do that. Thanks for the awesome opportunity.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Def loving my ipv4s with atlantis 2 nickel coils. Just ordered a ipv d2 to take to work. Can't wait

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
0adf09f341a49789cb0c1fdb05fd9489.jpg

Courtesy of breazy

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://breazy.com/products/parrot-vapors-navy-label
I would love this one in the 12 mg nicotine! This was a really hard choice for me but I
chose the Navy over the Pink simply because I have not tried a blueberry flavor of my own yet and it sounds great with the custard and buttery waffles!?! My favorite hardware is the Innokin Disrupter!!! Thanks so much for the opportunity to try another great product!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

chris1688

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Navy in 3mg, i have a sigelei 150w with the TFV4 sub tank

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jason_casey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Navy Label 6mg. I like my simple vaporfi pen.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Navy Label 3 mg
I currently am torn between my Sigelei 150 and my IPV4 for favorite devices, though I'm considering an IPV3li as my next big hardware purchase, best of both worlds there, high wattage, and temp control, and IMHO it looks better than the Sigelei 150TC.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well if breazy starts to carry the ipv3li or the cloud maker. One of those will be my next purchase

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damm I missed this! Grrrr!

Vape on
You didn't miss it. This contest is on until Thursday at midnight ! Go to the site, pick a flavor from parrot vapors and post it here and your in ! Rules and links at top. Leaving for the 2 hour drive to work with traffic ! :mad:

N8dogg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Navy Label @ 6 mg
Thank you Breazy for all these contests.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your entered and as always thanks for the kind words. We'll make Andy personally handle your order lol !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, It's what your supposed to do when you take pride in what you do ! Not many people take pride in what they do anymore everything's just a paycheck sad to say. Glad everythings good !

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey when u got more coupons coming?

VU Sponsors