Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest /Giveaway #4 (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's This weeks contest info. Good Luck !

This week Breazy is happy to host a giveaway for Charlie Noble Yogurt. The yogurt line by Charlie Noble is their first entry into the yogurt market. Five Winners will be selected to received a bottle in their flavor and milligram of choice.

Link: Charlie Noble Yogurt at Breazy.com http://breazy.com/collections/charlie-noble-yogurt-e-liquid

(Highlight the name Charlie Noble and then click on the link icon and paste that url into it)

Prize: 5 winners will win a 30ml bottle of Charlie Noble Yogurt.

Entry: Leave a comment below with your preferred flavor choice and milligrams of choice (modify the entry to what you think would be interesting to your audience)

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est August 20th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol had to wait to post since i had just done it elsewhere well good to be 3rd i guess

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't matter what post # your in lol. I literally sit with post it's and write everyone's name on one and fold it up and throw it in a bag. Then I shake up the bag and pull out names. Real high tech method right? Good thing is there's nothing electrical or mechanical to break on the drawing machine lmao. Have a great day everyone and IT"S FRIDAY !

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doesn't matter what post # your in lol. I literally sit with post it's and write everyone's name on one and fold it up and throw it in a bag. Then I shake up the bag and pull out names. Real high tech method right? Good thing is there's nothing electrical or mechanical to break on the drawing machine lmao. Have a great day everyone and IT"S FRIDAY !
Super high tech.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fruit on the bottom 3mg 70/30 Nomnomnom

http://breazy.com/products/fruit-on-the-bottom-charlie-noble-yogurt

DSC00037fg_zpsy0ykoo7l.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://breazy.com/products/smoked-yogurt-charlie-noble
-yogurt?source=pepperjam&publisherId=43737&clickId=1350734631

I was honestly looking for somewhere to buy some of this flavor in the 12mg nic.!?! I love yogurt and the other ingredients are one of the flavor profiles I like the best so far!!! I would really really love to try it as I so appreciate the opportunity to win!! Thanks so much!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

MrFixIt72

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know if they have, but I think I saw a new one on the boards earlier.

Sent from my HTC6515LVW using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors