Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok sorry it took a little while. I did the drawing at 1am last night but I could not post or reply. Our mailbox was full and they locked us out of the forum ! All fixed now. So the winners are: dre,manimal3497,Mikea262,Djmunster and Kwtony. Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to everyone for being a part of the contest and look for the next contest !

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOAH!!!! This is great news as my roommate would be freaking stoked!!!

However, I planned on buying her a bottle next week...plus she can hold out as I just filled one of her tanks up this AM before she left....so....

What are the chance you can mail my winnings to my buddy @Markw4mms Pretty sure he'd love to try this juice out!!!

You guys are great, Thanks

DSC09687%20copy_zpspz0prwat.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WOAH!!!! This is great news as my roommate would be freaking stoked!!!

However, I planned on buying her a bottle next week...plus she can hold out as I just filled one of her tanks up this AM before she left....so....

What are the chance you can mail my winnings to my buddy @Markw4mms Pretty sure he'd love to try this juice out!!!

You guys are great, Thanks

DSC09687%20copy_zpspz0prwat.jpg

First,congrats to the winners!
Tony, thanks for such a generous offer! I do have a bottle of juice coming from Breazy from the last contest, so if you want to keep it, go for it. Either way, thanks for thinking of me, my friend!:)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. The whole world should be as nice as you guys lol. After you, no after you, thank you kind sir lol. We'll mail it to you Tony. I have enough things to do lmao. Congrats to both of you guys on your recent wins ! Have a great weekend !

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This. is. Awesome!!! thank you so much! I can't wait to try it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors