Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway #13 Pop Deez Limited Edition (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today we are pleased to be giving away the limited release pink Breast Cancer awareness box from our friends at Pop Deez. Pop Deez is manufacturing only 10k pink boxes of their award winning e liquid, and each box comes with a bracelet. This limited release version of Pop Deez comes in 3mg but features the same amazing flavor experience you've come to expect from Steep Vapors. We think Pop Deez tastes exactly like Cracker Jacks… it’s one of our favorite all day vapes! Be one of the lucky 10,000 vapers who will have this collector’s edition, and vape in support of a great cause. Vaping Underground is getting a first look at this product, it is available for pre-order at Breazy.com.

Prize: One lucky vaper will receive a Limited Edition pink version of Pop Deez.

Entry: Let us know what other classic flavored snacks you'd like to see come to market in the comments below.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. resident, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction to enter. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by11:59 PM EST October 22nd 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now THIS is way cool. I have a friend/cancer survivor that Im going to order one of these for. She is a NYT Best Selling Author and HUGE proponent of Breast Cancer Awareness.

In the meantime :)

tootsie%20roll%20concentrate_zpsu2ldauyu.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
uploadfromtaptalk1445046828599.jpgIts that time of year so yes candy corn would be great

scooter

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a great one but also a tough decision @Breazy_Com, thanks again for another great opportunity to try a different juice!!!
I was just going to go with this one but someone else already said it so I came up with the following 2uploadfromtaptalk1445049980389.jpguploadfromtaptalk1445049990336.jpguploadfromtaptalk1445049996530.jpeg

I really think that all 3 would make an awesome juice and if done right be unbelievably delicious and I probably wouldn't be able to put them down!!!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What is it?

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me
Omygosh Ange, it's angels singing, puppy kisses, and babies giggling made into a confection. It's divine!

I mean... it's disgusting and terrible - you should never try it. All your Sponge Candy are belong to me!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Candy apples Ooo Ooo I got it elephant ears them powdered sugar things they sale at fair's not really candy but dang there good

scooter

thefogmachine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alot of ppeople may find this odd but i would love a vape that tastes exactly like the butter popcorn jelly bellies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

N8dogg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I grew up in Canada and this was my favorite candy bar
image.jpeg
If you have not had the pleasure of trying this. I suggest you get some.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok people I won the breazy #9 contest for the slurp blur or red. I chose red. I texted it when I got it it was good. But I chose to let it steep. Well I broke it back out tonite.
Well let me just say............OMG THIS STUFF IS GREAT. You guys rush over and order you some you won't be let down it is gooooooooood stuff. Most say it's in my top ten this far. Thanks breazy you guys are spot on.

scooter

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cracker Jacks for a good cause, eh? Count me in!
Loved these as a kid.
6f981b3f69b3ac0e017a931eab2272d6.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
uploadfromtaptalk1445352445395.jpgI just love cracker jacks and for a good cause to, just makes me happy.
Now for this candy wrapper. Its old as can be I wounde r if people really liked that stuff chicken dinner really. I had to put this up. Mind blowing

scooter

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omygosh Ange, it's angels singing, puppy kisses, and babies giggling made into a confection. It's divine!

I mean... it's disgusting and terrible - you should never try it. All your Sponge Candy are belong to me!
It will never happen I am a candyholic and you can have any candy you want to except for mine!!! Lol! I actually meant what is it as in if you were to describe it flavor wise? Does it have a creamy taste or a peanut butter taste and is the consistency thick and chewy, you know???

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It will never happen I am a candyholic and you can have any candy you want to except for mine!!! Lol! I actually meant what is it as in if you were to describe it flavor wise? Does it have a creamy taste or a peanut butter taste and is the consistency thick and chewy, you know???

The inside is kinda sorta like honeycomb - but, it tastes even better. It's super light and disolves almost instantly, leaving you with just the flavor and the tiny bit of chocolate that covers it.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The inside is kinda sorta like honeycomb - but, it tastes even better. It's super light and disolves almost instantly, leaving you with just the flavor and the tiny bit of chocolate that covers it.
That sounds incredible! I would love to try it! I would be so great if you could just lick the pictures and taste the candy!!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
uploadfromtaptalk1445477134277.jpgmore of my kind of candy. Check her out though. She's made from candy wrappers. Cooooooooooool

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
uploadfromtaptalk1445571033438.jpgwhere do I find these cool candy wrappers. Badass. I really want this one. I'm out to win this one.

scooter

VU Sponsors