Become a Patron!

Breazy.com

CaptFacePwn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I was looking for a specific kit (Smok Alien) and I saw a website that said Breazy had it for 49.99 which is a steal since most places wanted 59.99. Even saw some for over 100.

Ordered the gunmetal version since the others said backorder or out of stock. about an hour later it said "Out of stock" when I emailed support, they told me they were out and that it would be weeks before they got more. I wasn't sure if the support agent actually went to look at my order or literally just took my word for it.

he emailed once every 4-5 hours and every time I asked about cancel/refund options I would be ignored until I asked something different. That had me worrying since they aren't really a well-known place. I got up this morning and it was about 9 AM and still nothing.Chat was offline, the phone system was down (or so they say) and still no email. I finally saw a live chat agent on and had my order canceled and refunded (Which I'm still waiting on the funds since it was only processed today.)

Customer Service: I'm not sure about the other review..no one helped me order anything and it was pretty hard to get ahold of someone.

Website: On a computer, it seems good, their mobile version sucks pretty bad

Prices: This is what scared me the most. they had lower than normal prices on things and usually, that's a red flag for me.

Overall: I'd say a 5/10. I'll order things like replacement coils, juices, lower dollar amounts. idk that I would trust anything else from them

I did still order batteries since they were for a lower price, so if they do rip me off at least I won't miss that much.
I don't think I will be ordering from them in the future and have since found a few better places that I will post reviews for in the forum.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Suprised to hear that. Breazy is legit. I'm pretty sure the owner has an account here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

CaptFacePwn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think he may, I was already leery of the site since it wasn't on most lists as being one to pick things up at. the whole experience freaked me out a little. so far on the batteries I've ordered, they have shipped and I do have a tracking number. I'm the kind of person to shop from amazon, Walmart, etc..places that are established.. that could be why I felt like that but I'm not completely sure. like I said, I did see the other review for them but still..

VU Sponsors