Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah it's nice stepping away from all these claptons non stop

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I agree. It tears my fingers to shit. Braiding tears them to shit in a different way haha
53b8a514bf61671ea3a2e9f6f9c81a39.jpg

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn... yours looks way better than mine. But then this is my first attempt. I can always get better right?

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Damn... yours looks way better than mine. But then this is my first attempt. I can always get better right?

Thank you! I used the finger loop method. Once you get it down it's actually a lot of fun to do. I HIGHLY recommend getting a clamp if you like braided wires. It makes them a lot easier to make
631d25575284d913c4d8776b45c6b5dc.jpg

I got this fully articulating clamp for $15 at home depot. It helps get your braids much tighter. There's a good video on the braiding methods, i can scare up the link if you want it

Tansi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you! I used the finger loop method. Once you get it down it's actually a lot of fun to do. I HIGHLY recommend getting a clamp if you like braided wires. It makes them a lot easier to make
631d25575284d913c4d8776b45c6b5dc.jpg

I got this fully articulating clamp for $15 at home depot. It helps get your braids much tighter. There's a good video on the braiding methods, i can scare up the link if you want it
Please scare up the link! Really want to try this, :)

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There ya go! You have to watch closely though, it can be a little difficult to see how its done. I had to watch it a few times haha :D

THOSE videos are ok,but honestly if you think that Tomenque you need to lower you Nic level... this braiding technique has been used around the world since at least medieval times....if you stick to just THOSE videos your severely limiting yourself.....learn from the source not the copy.... check out loopbraider.com.....

VU Sponsors