Become a Patron!

Box mod help

I am not new to vaping though neither am I a expert. I'm a novice at best and am looking into getting a box mod. I am not new to smoking in the slightest. I currently have a nemesis with a plume veil rda clone. It's has dual coils with cotton dripping. It blows clouds and I love it but after trying out box mods and seeing the consistency they have I love them even more. What kind of box mod is equivalent to that in power? What should I be looking for when looking at box mods? What should I stay away from? Any help would be appreciated. I'm not looking into spending a crazy amount of money but hey if I need to pay a pretty penny to get something nice then so be it. I was looking at the ipv v2. Any suggestions?

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait for the upcoming IPV v2s ... or one of the several 100w and 150w mods that will be hitting the streets around the end of the month. Brand names on those would be Cloupor(sp?), Pioneer4You (ipv maker), and Sigelei ... You can also find on FB and Ebay several people that make box mods with the SX350 chip that currently runs at 60w ...

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I pre-ordered the Sigelei 100W box. The reason is because the battery connections are made of copper. The build looked pretty solid, of what I saw in the vid. I can't wait to vape that bitch !!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The IPV V2 is getting some awesome reviews but it only takes a single 18650 battery

Wait for reviews on the box mods mentioned above if you are intending on vaping at higher wattage's.

And get one of the versions that take 2 X 18650 batteries.

You will really need the extra battery power unless you want to be swapping out batteries on a regular basis if you intend on vaping at higher wattage's.

The IPV V2 is getting some awesome reviews but it only takes a single 18650 battery

Wait for reviews on the box mods mentioned above if you are intending on vaping at higher wattage's.

And get one of the versions that take 2 X 18650 batteries.

You will really need the extra battery power unless you want to be swapping out batteries on a regular basis if you intend on vaping at higher wattage's.
Thank you. I really appreciate the help. I an switching my view to the higher wattage mods. They look sick!

Wait for the upcoming IPV v2s ... or one of the several 100w and 150w mods that will be hitting the streets around the end of the month. Brand names on those would be Cloupor(sp?), Pioneer4You (ipv maker), and Sigelei ... You can also find on FB and Ebay several people that make box mods with the SX350 chip that currently runs at 60w ...
Where did you find out about the new mods dropping at the end of the month? I would like to check them out asap. The higher wattage mods hitting the streets seem to be what I'm looking for now! Thanks!

VU Sponsors