Become a Patron!

Bounty

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love bounty, so i am sharing it with you guys!

7% hiliq dark Chocolate
10% hiliq Coconut
0.5% TPA Dulce De Leche
0.25 % Sweetener

Hope you will enjoy it!

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not know what hiliq stands for :(

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks man!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$20 for shipping a couple flavors. Did you have a discount code or something?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Their combo pack doesn't come with chocolate or coconut.

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought a pack of e-liquids a while ago and received 10% off. I never said chocolate and coconut were in the package, I added these 2 flavors on my purchase

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ummm then why point out that you bought the combo pack? Sorry. Guess I'm a bit confused.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you like the other flavors? Did you order their juice or flavor concentrates?

Last edited:

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ummm then why point out that you bought the combo pack? Sorry. Guess I'm a bit confused.
because I got the 10% off on that purchase... you asked if I received any discount from them, right?

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you like the other flavors? Did you order their juice or flavor concentrates?
What other flavors? I like fruity/fresh/sweet flavors. I ive ordered both, concentrated and non-c.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What other flavors? I like fruity/fresh/sweet flavors. I ive ordered both, concentrated and non-c.
I was asking if you liked the other flavors that you ordered besides the ones in the recipe.

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was asking if you liked the other flavors that you ordered besides the ones in the recipe.
not tried all of them yet. The ones i have tried are good so i guess the rest will be too

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I keep an updated list of flavor suppliers, so I just wanted to know about their concentrates. Figured if you loved them, it would be awesome to get some flavor reviews.

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I keep an updated list of flavor suppliers, so I just wanted to know about their concentrates. Figured if you loved them, it would be awesome to get some flavor reviews.
ill make sure to give some as much as possible ;)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Chinese site. And the pure nicotine I would worry about.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(sigh) Who here is going to order flavor concentrates from a Chinese website and pay $20 shipping?

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You guys are entitled to your opinions. But no need to comment on my treads if you don't like it. Give comments on things you have experience because you are wasting everybody's time with your ignorance.
There is already a tread open regarding nicotine, continue arguing over there. Thank you @wally @Zamzam

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tell ya what BrandyforVape, we see lots of vendors post under psuedonyms, and shill for their sites. No one is going to pay $20 for shipping for flavor concentrates to the U.S.. You have made 9 posts, all in this thread. I suggest you think twice before calling members ignorant because they post a viewpoint contrary to your own. We're adults here. I'm not arguing with you on this thread, I pointed out the obvious fact that no one will pay $20 for shipping flavor concentrates from China to the U.S. Seems like you are lashing out at anyone who has a different view than you, or is critical of Hiliq. That's the behavior of someone who is associated with or works for the company in question. Most of us at VU have seen that behavior repeatedly.

As for owning the thread, Welcome to VU. Any member can post in any open thread. If you're hurt because someone questioned you, it's time to grow a thicker skin.

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tell ya what BrandyforVape, we see lots of vendors post under psuedonyms, and shill for their sites. No one is going to pay $20 for shipping for flavor concentrates to the U.S.. You have made 9 posts, all in this thread. I suggest you think twice before calling members ignorant because they post a viewpoint contrary to your own. We're adults here. I'm not arguing with you on this thread, I pointed out the obvious fact that no one will pay $20 for shipping flavor concentrates from China to the U.S. Seems like you are lashing out at anyone who has a different view than you, or is critical of Hiliq. That's the behavior of someone who is associated with or works for the company in question. Most of us at VU have seen that behavior repeatedly.

As for owning the thread, Welcome to VU. Any member can post in any open thread. If you're hurt because someone questioned you, it's time to grow a thicker skin.
This thread is about my recipe. you are free to use other brands with the same flavor. I don't care whether you like or don't like the brands i mention. I opened a discussion about a recipe. so don't get stuck on a brand in particular, because I did not highlight any of the brands I used.
If you know what everybody is thinking, fine for you. But again, its about a BOUNTY RECIPE.

Last edited:

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This thread is about my recipe. you are free to use other brands with the same flavor. I don't care about whether you like or don't like the brands i mention. I opened a discussion about a recipe. so don't get stuck on a brand in particular, because I did not highlight any of the brands I used.
If you know what everybody is thinking, fine for you. But again, its about a BOUNTY RECIPE.
OH don't give us that crap your advertising for www.hiliq.com and in main heading it is advertising pure nicotine. Your just using your flavor listed for advertising purposes. And by the way the flavor you listed with the % you have listed for the type of flavors you have listed you flavors have to be cut and no way a I going to pay $20.00 TWENTY DOLLORS FOR SHIPPING especially for cut down flavors.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is Bounty a certain type of recipe? I just thought that was the title of your recipe.

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH don't give us that crap your advertising for www.hiliq.com and in main heading it is advertising pure nicotine. Your just using your flavor listed for advertising purposes. And by the way the flavor you listed with the % you have listed for the type of flavors you have listed you flavors have to be cut and no way a I going to pay $20.00 TWENTY DOLLORS FOR SHIPPING especially for cut down flavors.
lol open your eyes and you will see a banner of hiliq hanging on this forum. The owners of this forum have hiliq's back. I really don't think they would ,additionally, need me to work for them. loooool i can't with yall!! go oon tho! this is just funny.
And please don't pay for something you don't want, that would be a foolish act ;)

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those reading these silly messages, sorry about that. Ill continue opening threads to post my favorite recipes!! :)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For those reading these silly messages, sorry about that. Ill continue opening threads to post my favorite recipes!! :)
Then go to the recipe section. Its funny how you joined then within a few min you started advertising. Your not fooling anyone here you ought to know that.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
....The owners of this forum have hiliq's back.........

With all due respect, @BrandyForVape, you do not speak for the owners of the Forum. As a senior admin, I can assure you that there is no partiality to HiLiq or any other vendor on the part of the Forum. HiLiq is a vendor in good standing who chooses to advertise on this Forum. That is the sum total of our involvement with them.

As @Zamazam mentioned, any member in good standing can post in any open thread on this Forum without fear of being muzzled or having moderator action taken against them, provided they don't violate any rules. In a quick review of the thread I see no violations here.

All members have the power to ignore other members whom they don't wish to see or hear from in their forum experience.

Thanks for your participation at the Forum, and I hope the above clears up any questions/concerns.

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dude please, I am no Zoe.

So desperate to have everybody shut up about the one brand you seem to dislike?
Ohw yea, you also forgot to read that rocket puppy ASKED about the discount!
Aint no coupon codes being giving away here, weirdo!

SHOUT OUT to all forum members using anything that has to do with "vaping" in their username: you work for hiliq!

you must be a genius pauly!

Get outta here! lol, damn!

Just note this: IF i want to use/mention that brand in 1 of my recipes I WILL.

@Staff Members, you should start blocking bullies, they make this forum very unpleasant!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Believe me, I have no intention to bully anyone and I have nothing against your company.
I simply point things out when I see them.
If I am proved wrong I will offer a public apology.
Time will tell.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wasn't looking for a discount code. Figured you must have received a huge discount to account for the shipping costs.

Last edited:

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Believe me, I have no intention to bully anyone and I have nothing against your company.
I simply point things out when I see them.
If I am proved wrong I will offer a public apology.
Time will tell.

You are assuming that I work there just because i mention the brand? well guess what, I do buy what i want to buy even if 1 or 10ppl don't like the brand.
I've read the way that Zoe writes on this forum, and read again man, my writing is damn sure not the same! :/
I know you didn't teach me English so what ever mistakes I may have made, what i have not noticed yet, well sorry for being human and making mistakes!

Tell me, how many ppl on this forum are over and over and over again mentioning Flavorart or any other brands? Are they also working for these brands?
You still don't see how foolish yall look for doing this, hu'?
I'm pretty sure that the few bullies and haters from this forum WONT determine who will or wont buy at hiliq or any other brand. As i said before, you have their banner hanging on this forum, so whether you like it or not, the first new brands that new visitors of this forum will know, are all those hanging on this forum. As in my case beside of hiliq (because i know ppl who already have purchased the brand.)

By the way, If you search other of my open threads, im mentioning other brands i bet you don't know (nd I will mention them again) so am i also working for them genius pauly???

LMAO!

@RocketPuppy " $20 for shipping a couple flavors. Did you have a discount code or something?"

dude, that doesn't seem like a question to you? You sure ended your sentence with a question mark.
For the record, I have no problems spending my money for what I believe is worth it. with or without discount. I'm sure u buy things I would never spend my money on, but who fucking cares? I don't and I wont judge you for that either. ;)

LEARN TO WALK AWAY OR LOOK AWAY FROM SOMETHING YOU DISLIKE OR KNOW SHYT ABOUT!

PS: don't fuck with me, i did't sign up here for ur BS but to learn more about vaping. weirdos.

Thank you.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are assuming that I work there just because i mention the brand? well guess what, I do buy what i want to buy even if 1 or 10ppl don't like the brand.
I've read the way that Zoe writes on this forum, and read again man, my writing is damn sure not the same! :/
I know you didn't teach me English so what ever mistakes I may have made, what i have not noticed yet, well sorry for being human and making mistakes!

Tell me, how many ppl on this forum are over and over and over again mentioning Flavorart or any other brands? Are they also working for these brands?
You still don't see how foolish yall look for doing this, hu'?
I'm pretty sure that the few bullies and haters from this forum WONT determine who will or wont buy at hiliq or any other brand. As i said before, you have their banner hanging on this forum, so whether you like it or not, the first new brands that new visitors of this forum will know, are all those hanging on this forum. As in my case beside of hiliq (because i know ppl who already have purchased the brand.)

By the way, If you search other of my open threads, im mentioning other brands i bet you don't know (nd I will mention them again) so am i also working for them genius pauly???

LMAO!

@RocketPuppy " $20 for shipping a couple flavors. Did you have a discount code or something?"

dude, that doesn't seem like a question to you? You sure ended your sentence with a question mark.
For the record, I have no problems spending my money for what I believe is worth it. with or without discount. I'm sure u buy things I would never spend my money on, but who fucking cares? I don't and I wont judge you for that either. ;)

PS: don't fuck with me, i did't sign up here for ur BS but to learn more about vaping. weirdos.

Thank you.
I'm not a dude.

"Did you" infers that I was asking if you had a code to make up for the high shipping costs. However, if you're located near them, then I imagine the shipping costs are irrelevant.

The rest of what you've said...well, it's totally uncalled for. I haven't been rude to you, and your response is a bit scary.

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a dude.

"Did you" infers that I was asking if you had a code to make up for the high shipping costs. However, if you're located near them, then I imagine the shipping costs are irrelevant.

The rest of what you've said...well, it's totally uncalled for. I haven't been rude to you, and your response is a bit scary.
I did not, to me it was clear from the first time, it was for pauly as he said i was giving out coupon codes.
I said you asked me a question in general, because you used "?"
and made things clear just in case other smart-asses wanted to continue on what he said.
your response seemed as if you wanted to say that you just didn't ask me a question at all...

Don't really care how my reply comes across as i dislike bullies and dislike the fact i even have to go there and write all of this.
When that is clearly not the reason i'm on this forum.

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyway im done here. i believe ive been extremely clear now.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did not, to me it was clear from the first time, it was for pauly as he said i was giving out coupon codes.
I said you asked me a question in general, because you used "?"
and made things clear just in case other smart-asses wanted to continue on what he said.

Don't really care how my reply comes across as i dislike bullies and dislike the fact i even have to go there and write all of this.
When that is clearly not the reason i'm on this forum.

Its not bullying. You simply fit the profile of another short tempered girl who works for hiliq, as seen on another vu thread and on reddit. This girl also talked about a ten percent coupon and responded to comments in odd, counter accusational ways.
Did I point the finger, yes I did. But also, I will apologize if im wrong.
The jury is still out.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I sincerely hope you don't work for Hiliq. Because if you did and you were supposed to be promoting their products and making people want to order from them, then you suck at your job. LOL

Regardless of what Brandy or Julia or Zoe or Meredith is selling, I don't think you'll find many people will be buying no matter how many banners are "hanging" on this forum. Nobody comes here for the ads...

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VelvetA - well said

I would purposely stay away after reading this.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So Brandy, Where are you from?
I live in Central Florida
Moved here in 2009

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is Chinese nicotine better? Worse? Which vendors actually make their Nic vs importing it? I have some Bull City and some Nude. I know Nude is US.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is Chinese nicotine better? Worse? Which vendors actually make their Nic vs importing it? I have some Bull City and some Nude. I know Nude is US.
Personally I stay away from Chinese nic, flavors and juices because just nasty. The other flavors like from USA, Italy are very good not sure about Germany. I use mostly FA, TFA, TPA and some Capella really no need to expand because for me this is enough flavors. Most flavor Companies like bull city have these flavors.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The overwhelming vast majority of nic is from China and India, followed by Europe. The US only has one facility in GA that actually produces/extracts nic from tobacco for this purpose and they just started operating in the last year.

Bull City gets theirs from Vapers Tek and that is imported from the UK. I'm pretty sure Nude is from India (could be China but I don't think so). All the rest are imported as well, even that NicSelect that boasts about being an american company and using american grown tobacco, it's still all sent to India or China for processing and then imported back here. WL gets theirs from a company that produces it for pharma use, aka nicotine patches - which is why it isn't as "clean" as most vapers prefer as that's not really needed for a patch (your arm can't taste it LOL)

VU Sponsors