Become a Patron!

Black Friday evic mini kit sales?

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looking for a good reliable site that are having good hardware sales. I'm looking for the evic mini kit. Any suggestions would be awesome

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do good, but they're in China. It'll take 2 to 3 weeks for it to get here. Free shipping though. With overseas ordering you can use Paypal.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VapeNW has them for 43.95. Plus, the code 20%offBlackFriday will take another 20% off that price. They ship really fast and have good CS.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VapeNW has them for 43.95. Plus, the code 20%offBlackFriday will take another 20% off that price. They ship really fast and have good CS.
That's a killer deal for the kit, shipped from a reputable U.S. vendor. Heck: A couple weeks ago I paid $43.95 for the mod, alone, and felt I was getting a decent deal.

If I didn't have so many other things on my list, I'd buy one of those just to have a backup :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

+1

Recently picked up a Treebox for the wife from VApeNW. They're impressive, Price, product, stellar service.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep. Got the Smok Cube II and a Mini Velocity, last night/today. Good prices.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prices are competitive from Vapenw, it's just their shipping times are unbelievable. Order on a Monday afternoon, and it will be in your mailbox Wednesday. Scary fast!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So looks like vapenw is a good site to order from
I ordered that deal earlier in the week. It's due here tomorrow. Depends on how the vape gods feel about that, though. I can say they shipped it out super fast.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up the sig 150 tc, nebox and my wife bought be the evic kit for Christmas

VU Sponsors