Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the diffrence between the mtl dvarw and the dvarw 16

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The Dvarw 16 is 16mm diameter versus the Dvarw MTL which is 22mm versus the Dvarw DL that's 24mm. This just arrived today. You REALLY can't understand how tiny this thing is until you see it in person. Flavor is awesome!
0f6fd30af6e9bcc8bf1deadb9a1460de.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's the diffrence between the mtl dvarw and the dvarw 16

22mm and 16mm ;)

AF inserts are slightly different also...

Deck is sort of different.

22mm comes with only the 1.2mm AF insert...16mm comes with all of the available inserts.

Then the last difference... 16mm is 95 Euro and the 22mm is 79 Euro lol

In all truth, its just a smaller version, as the 22mm is a smaller version of the 24mm DTL one

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just to think, they will have Steam Tuners kits for the 16 not long from now...but my goodness... imagine a 1.5ml nano on that lol...would have to load up some high ass salts so you REALLY only toot it once in a while.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to think, they will have Steam Tuners kits for the 16 not long from now...but my goodness... imagine a 1.5ml nano on that lol...would have to load up some high ass salts so you REALLY only toot it once in a while.
Steam Tuners bubble tank!

Sent from the Death Star

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Dvarw 16 is 16mm diameter versus the Dvarw MTL which is 22mm versus the Dvarw DL that's 24mm. This just arrived today. You REALLY can't understand how tiny this thing is until you see it in person. Flavor is awesome!

Sent from the Death Star
Man I really have to get my hands on 1 of these

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from the Death Star
It can't be smaller than the Origen tiny but I'd have to see the deck. The Origen was nice but the whole thing was held together by o-rings.....not a good thing. It felt like the rta was a second thought after the Origen Little rda.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
22mm and 16mm ;)

AF inserts are slightly different also...

Deck is sort of different.

22mm comes with only the 1.2mm AF insert...16mm comes with all of the available inserts.

Then the last difference... 16mm is 95 Euro and the 22mm is 79 Euro lol

In all truth, its just a smaller version, as the 22mm is a smaller version of the 24mm DTL one
I think I'd want the 16 due to its gotta be a nice tight draw I have the Orion and I have to close the af completley to get a satisfying vape

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'd want the 16 due to its gotta be a nice tight draw I have the Orion and I have to close the af completley to get a satisfying vape

The Orion was MTL in a pig's eye! Restricted DL with the 0.25 ohm pods is good tho! I bought the 0.8 mm and the 1.0 mm airflow thingamadoodads for the Dvarw decks, that should be OK.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Orion was MTL in a pig's eye! Restricted DL with the 0.25 ohm pods is good tho! I bought the 0.8 mm and the 1.0 mm airflow thingamadoodads for the Dvarw decks, that should be OK.
I'm on a quest to obtain one

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Honestly it doesnt matter whether you're using the OG 22 or 16. It all depends on the airflow insert you use. The 22 will be every bit as tight as the 16... you'll just have to build higher resistance using a smaller coil on the 16 bc of the smaller chamber.

I use a 2.5mm coil at about 0.9 on my 22, but I built a 2mm one in the 16 at 1.1 ohms.

Sent from the Death Star

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly it doesnt matter whether you're using the OG 22 or 16. It all depends on the airflow insert you use. The 22 will be every bit as tight as the 16... you'll just have to build higher resistance using a smaller coil on the 16 bc of the smaller chamber.

I use a 2.5mm coil at about 0.9 on my 22, but I built a 2mm one in the 16 at 1.1 ohms.

Sent from the Death Star
I'll take whatever 1 I can find lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the gus setup u have there fella

Well I don't use the Gus, so if you want it...all you...and it will cost you nothing now ;)

When you order your first Dvarw...add a second for me (deck only)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What u gotta buy the bases seperate ? I just got confused

Yeah, the mother lovers figured out they can nickle and dime you to death this way. The 22 mm MTL rta is no longer sold as a complete tank, you buy the base and tops separately.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the mother lovers figured out they can nickle and dime you to death this way. The 22 mm MTL rta is no longer sold as a complete tank, you buy the base and tops separately.

Actually that isn't the norm... it was voted on recently in their group for the remainder of the year to push out decks and 16s so the masses can get a Dvarw more frequently.

So that is the reasoning behind that... come the new year, he will go back to making the complete kits again

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually that isn't the norm... it was voted on recently in their group for the remainder of the year to push out decks and 16s so the masses can get a Dvarw more frequently.

So that is the reasoning behind that... come the new year, he will go back to making the complete kits again
Didn't know that, thanks. Still glad I ordered mine, I have a 2 ml and a 3.5 ml and a poly bellcap in there too. I like the drip tips you linked to also!

Awwwww....crap! another rabbit hole!:cheers:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't know that, thanks. Still glad I ordered mine, I have a 2 ml and a 3.5 ml and a poly bellcap in there too. I like the drip tips you linked to also!

Awwwww....crap! another rabbit hole!:cheers:

I'm thinking of grabbing the 5ml poly section and slapping it on my Pico, cheap mod, small, works.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look like this but twice as tall in the tank

09a4ef3a57fc3c4110ac0eda15226ddc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks pretty good!
I'm thinking one will go on the Provi 2.5, the other on the Pism Deus or the Ragnarock or the SMPL....but if I get two more bases I don't have to decide what goes where:headbang::gaah:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I don't use the Gus, so if you want it...all you...and it will cost you nothing now ;)

When you order your first Dvarw...add a second for me (deck only)
May take a min I dont know how often he updates the site

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May take a min I dont know how often he updates the site

He restocks every Friday 2pm Budapest time ( add that to google it will show what it is local for you)

He wont restock til after the new year, todays was the last for 2018.

The first pic is of the complete 22mm MTL atomizer, but it only comes with one tank section and ONLY the 1.2mm AF insert.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
when he is actively making the complete RTAs, he lists the complete RTA in 2ml, 3.5, 5ml variants all the same price.

He probably needed to leave one of the RTA pics up to keep the 22MTL sub tab active on his site.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's 5 f*&king am in Los Angeles!

yup...I didn't have to stay up much when I bought mine... the week prior I was able to add the deck/tank sections then they sold out...but it was saved to my cart... 5am rolled around the following week, I just checked out and went back to sleep for an hour lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yup...I didn't have to stay up much when I bought mine... the week prior I was able to add the deck/tank sections then they sold out...but it was saved to my cart... 5am rolled around the following week, I just checked out and went back to sleep for an hour lol
I get up to go to work around 4:30 so it wasn't a big stretch for me either. Spent my money and went to work!

VU Sponsors