Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe posting this up for sale here in a little bit keep a eye out if your lookingView attachment 162987

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Authentic?

If so... if you’re interested I have a Dani mini Dvarw DL I’d swap ya... that’s purple right? Not that it matters...I’d send it off to be coated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heck that offer is to any of you with an authentic...

Can be high use 2017+

Don’t need a boro, don’t need the extras... just BB and stock panels and key... since I’ll end up grabbing a Snail anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Can be high use 2017+

Don’t need a boro, don’t need the extras... just BB and stock panels and key... since I’ll end up grabbing a Snail anyway

Gotta quit getting my mind working this late at night. That's a hell of a deal.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Can be high use 2017+

It's a hell of a deal, and I have thought about it more than once. I just wouldn't use the Dani for what it is, and just can't fall in love with DL RTA's. Dober is by far my least fav....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know. I can ship directly where it needs to go to save time. But I'm boxing and labeling tomorrow sometime for Monday shipping. I can box it Sunday though too

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me know. I can ship directly where it needs to go to save time. But I'm boxing and labeling tomorrow sometime for Monday shipping. I can box it Sunday though too

I gotta keep the Dober. As much as I would like another Kurbis, it was my first one. And I kinda like the never ending battle of trying to find a way I like it.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's nice to see that someone can install a battery wrap the right way. I can't believe how many Billet Box pics have the battery wrap upside down. :headbang:

That is a nice looking Rat.
Idk how many times I have wrapped one, and tore it right back off forgetting upside down :gaah::D

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Idk how many times I have wrapped one, and tore it right back off forgetting upside down :gaah::D
I just do plain wraps most times except my pink floyd one.
b4983ca247f004b6c0341093c946ead4.jpg
883772289af01f349c72eaa8e340e242.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also awesome! I have a roll of like 30ft clear, lol. I could cut you a few and snail mail if ya want
Damn they make rolls of them? That's cool man I appreciate it. I'll pm ya later on sometime.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I did some research on the Snail... seems the SXK being $120 less is the way to go.

Read a comparison to the authentic via the Aussie boards and pretty much the only difference is the quality of the screws, edge chamfering and the SXK doesn’t come with the silicone deal under the base.

Conflicted

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I did some research on the Snail... seems the SXK being $120 less is the way to go.

Read a comparison to the authentic via the Aussie boards and pretty much the only difference is the quality of the screws, edge chamfering and the SXK doesn’t come with the silicone deal under the base.

Conflicted

I don't have the SXK version of the Snail but I am happy with the authentic. Seen your post on ordering from Atmizoo direct. I did and it cost me about 20 bucks more than if I would of bought from Vapinart but I did get it quickly.

I prefer the authentic Bridg'D over the snail for flavor but they are pretty close and the perks of the Snail are great.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have the SXK version of the Snail but I am happy with the authentic. Seen your post on ordering from Atmizoo direct. I did and it cost me about 20 bucks more than if I would of bought from Vapinart but I did get it quickly.

I prefer the authentic Bridg'D over the snail for flavor but they are pretty close and the perks of the Snail are great.

Well sweet deal...

I’ll more than likely go with the Authentic also...

VA if I recall is in Florida right?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well sweet deal...

I’ll more than likely go with the Authentic also...

VA if I recall is in Florida right?

Yeah they are in FL. Still have stock. When I ordered they were about to get stock but I didn't know if they were getting very many so I ordered from Atmizoo but it was 171.17 from Greece versus the 158ish from VA.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah they are in FL. Still have stock. When I ordered they were about to get stock but I didn't know if they were getting very many so I ordered from Atmizoo but it was 171.17 from Greece versus the 158ish from VA.
Well if they have them come Friday, I'll order from VA ;) if not, hopefully Atmizoo still does... all for saving money where I can... Thx!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So trying figure out if I want to keep the mission switch on the sxk. Got a billet package coming from gadget that has black juma panels but can't use them on the switch. Either that or possibly the rpg. But not sure how that would look. I like the clears on it. I'll post here what I don't keep but I have 2 brand new sxk black boros along with at least one of these. Looks like an a-tank there as well. Great package I got ahold of.

The mod is messed up. The top nut threading is stripped in the mod itself. So no connection can be made. Not sure if that can be retapped or not
38dc230f8b62f287da8d360e564d3b87.jpg
2443bb163cdf516ad78599b9ca32f830.jpg
6c2a3c4c738ba57358bd7c252c133ae0.jpg

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well if they have them come Friday, I'll order from VA ;) if not, hopefully Atmizoo still does... all for saving money where I can... Thx!
Hey no problem. Whether it is significantly better than the SXK I can't say. I have a SXK Bridg'D and the authentic and I can tell a difference in quality. Both vape well but the authentic is smoother I'd say, so likely the SXK Snail would not be a bad purchase either.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey no problem. Whether it is significantly better than the SXK I can't say. I have a SXK Bridg'D and the authentic and I can tell a difference in quality. Both vape well but the authentic is smoother I'd say, so likely the SXK Snail would not be a bad purchase either.
Funny you say that. I have an Authentic vapeshell, and I would say is smoother than the SXK as well. Always kinda thought how could it be? But it just is. Not that I don't like the sxk's, but there is a difference.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So trying figure out if I want to keep the mission switch on the sxk. Got a billet package coming from gadget that has black juma panels but can't use them on the switch. Either that or possibly the rpg. But not sure how that would look. I like the clears on it. I'll post here what I don't keep but I have 2 brand new sxk black boros along with at least one of these. Looks like an a-tank there as well. Great package I got ahold of.

The mod is messed up. The top nut threading is stripped in the mod itself. So no connection can be made. Not sure if that can be retapped or not

I would sure think it could be retapped, but thankfully never had to try yet....... Thats why I'm not going there with mission switch. I do like the looks of it, but I know it would drive me crazy not being able to switch out panels when I wanted. Those Juma's look great!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would sure think it could be retapped, but thankfully never had to try yet....... Thats why I'm not going there with mission switch. I do like the looks of it, but I know it would drive me crazy not being able to switch out panels when I wanted. Those Juma's look great!!
I never really planned on the extras or even the juma doors. I thought mission or bust. Now I'm not sure. Because I love the Star Wars panels too. Some of this will be sold off though. The frosted panels. Some of the boros. And once I get the bridges figured out from what looks to be a pile some of those too if anyone needs by some chance. Lol. We'll see what happens.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I've never had the opportunity to try those but they sound amazing. My wife gifted me an Opus X once for Father's Day... really good, but I didn't think it lived up to the hype.
A buddy of mine and I used to hit the local cigar bar weekly. Upmann, Fuente Short Story, Alec Bradley, Ghurka, CAO were all in regular rotation haha. Miss those pre-kid days

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fuente and Ghurka used to be my special ocassion go to,pretty much every holiday,birthday,or any other reason i could think of for a special occasion haha.Every other day of the year was some sort of Maduro though.Damn,i miss having a nice cigar haha.
When i switched to vaping,i took a few of the good ones i had left out of the humidor,and made some net with them,but not even close to the same as smoking them.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Conflicted

I only have the SXK version,but no complaints at all,it works and vapes great.The silicone plug that goes on the bottom,and a pack of the little cotton things are like $25 shipped from Atimizoo if you wanted that on there,and still have a whole lot less in it than the authentic.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'
If you decide not to try and fix the mod,and want to sell it,let me know.I've thought about trying to retap one of mine,just to match the authentic threads,but since mine are in good shape i've never messed with them.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'
If you decide not to try and fix the mod,and want to sell it,let me know.I've thought about trying to retap one of mine,just to match the authentic threads,but since mine are in good shape i've never messed with them.
That's a good possibility. I only know about tapping one thing and it's not billet boxes. Lol. I'll pm you when I get it

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thanx. those were a pita to make. looks easy, but not as much as i thought. i'm glad you didn't say you wanted one.

i'm working on Asgard mini beauty rings and Purge brass fire bars. and i have a piece of brass coming for some DT's

If you ever make an all in one solid top cap fire bar for the Atom, just go ahead and make two

I get why they made it in multiple pieces, less waste, but I really think a nice top C101 copper piece would be tits.

VU Sponsors