Become a Patron!

beyond the bottles

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a large lot of juice from them July 1st, I never got a confirmation email. I emailed them to ask and never got a reply :( did I get shafted?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are slow getting out orders, but should get it, not very good juice though IMO

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are slow getting out orders, but should get it, not very good juice though IMO

Agreed. A while back I was given a bunch of 15 ml bottles of their flavors and I think I found one to be decent. It's not gross or peppery but weak and not blended well. YMMV.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. A while back I was given a bunch of 15 ml bottles of their flavors and I think I found one to be decent. It's not gross or peppery but weak and not blended well. YMMV.
damn atleast I only payed $25 for 480ml. they have been sending so many juice emails do I figured I'd give them a try

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn atleast I only payed $25 for 480ml. they have been sending so many juice emails do I figured I'd give them a try

That was a while a go and of course taste is subjective. What flavors did u get?

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought some from them a few months ago, was not impressed. Gave it all away to friends. They vaped it but didn't ask for more.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was a while a go and of course taste is subjective. What flavors did u get?
one of them is the skits fritz or whatever. I'll reply later when I get home on what I ordered.

VU Sponsors