Become a Patron!

Better equipment = healthier?

I started vaping a year ago. I bought a little starter kit with little batteries and disposable tanks. I used 24mg juice. My problem was still needing a cigarette or 2 each day.

My local vape dealer suggested I might try better equipment... Figured he was trying to make a sale.

I ended up get an Aspire Nautilus, Eleaf Istick 20w and Aspire VV Cf.

I started with 24mg on my new equipment and had no more desire for a real cigarette. Unfortunately I was getting sick from the nicotine.

Now with better, more efficient equipment I am down to 6mg which seems perfect and my desire for a real cigarette has not returned.

Finally after 26 years of smoking, I'm free of it.

Sent From My Droid Maxx

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think when one reduces nic. levels due to equipment which produces a higher volume of vapor and thus more e-liquid vaped, the net result equals about the same as if one uses higher nic., but consumes less e-liquid. I could be wrong, however...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I think when one reduces nic. levels due to equipment which produces a higher volume of vapor and thus more e-liquid vaped, the net result equals about the same as if one uses higher nic., but consumes less e-liquid. I could be wrong, however...

I tend to agree with this.
People are all happy to be down to 3mg/ml nic but they vape 50 to 100ml's of eliquid a day.

When they were on 24mg/ml they vaped 5ml's of eliquid a day.

In August 2012 I quit smoking and started vaping 30mg/ml nic eliqiuid

Now I vape 30mg/ml eliquid in my subtank.

I never started this to quit nicotine.
I started this to keep using nicotine in a safer way.

I like drippers and blowing clouds as much as the next guy.

That is the hobby aspect of vaping

I use 12mg/ml nic to 6mg/ml nic in my drippers.

VU Sponsors