Become a Patron!

Best Tobacco flavors

Empowerment

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys I very new to vaping, quit smoking cigarettes 2 weeks ago & started vaping. I was wondering what is your favorite real tobacco flavor & where can I buy it? I'm not ready for any other flavors other than tobacco..... Yet... No menthol please

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Smug Juice http://www.smugjuice.com
https://www.facebook.com/smugjuice
USE CODE: darkroom for 10% off PLUS Free shipping for all orders over $50

** Smuggler's Lust - For the month of June get 15ml/$7.99 or 30ml/$14.99... Rich vanilla custard paired with a smooth tobacco blend and just a touch of perique... There is no code needed and no limit.

jarredv10

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like cowboy killer. I get mine from allaboutvapor.com you can buy 3 30ml get one free they have a lot of good flavors. I've also found cowboy killer at a bunch of other shops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Boba's Bounty from AlienVisions is supposed to be one of the better tobacco juices. I have not tried it yet but my local vape shop just started carrying it, so I hope to grab a bottle this weekend.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree w smug juice But i recommend at least a nautilus BVD... No pro tank lol it's one of my FAVORITE!
I love the branded menthol thou...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Empowerment

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you guys so much for all the information!!

My favorite tobacco flavor is SmartSmoke, however, I have to say that I quickly got a sample of one of their coffee cartridges, and that was all I needed to jump off tobacco flavors!

Telefunkin U47

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm partial to naturally extracted tobacco myself. Honky tonk by ragtime vapors is also a great choice. I'm like you, tobacco flavors were an absolute must when I quit smoking. Now I still have to have the tobacco but I tend to like it with other flavors, like peach and apple tobaccos. Naturally-extracted-tobacco.com has some really good stuff. Good luck on your quest for the perfect juice

VU Sponsors