Become a Patron!

Best tank for chainvaping on Subvod Mega tc?

maq1919

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My toptank mini cracked. Looking for an upgrade. The subvod mega fires at around 35 to 40 watts. Looking for clouds! I already have an eleaf pico I stick 75 watt. I know I wont get as much vapor from the subvod however I need something I can take with me. Thank you.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You could try an AMMIT RTA for it. It is a single coil tank and produces some nice clouds when built right.

Here is a video I made of the performance.

I would say a single coil tank is your best bet for chainvaping at 35-40 watts. For dual coils to really perform well, you would need a little more power IMHO. 60-70 watts will work well with a dual coil.

Happy Vaping!
CV :)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I chainvape.. using a pico with avocado at under 25watts. Making decent clouds and great flavor. All while using less the 10ml of juice per day.......

You don't need high watts for clouds or flavor.... you do need high watts to fire a huge coil in an airy chamber though......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

maq1919

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You could try an AMMIT RTA for it. It is a single coil tank and produces some nice clouds when built right.

Here is a video I made of the performance.

I would say a single coil tank is your best bet for chainvaping at 35-40 watts. For dual coils to really perform well, you would need a little more power IMHO. 60-70 watts will work well with a dual coil.

Happy Vaping!
CV :)
I'm actually looking for prebuilt coils. Nice clouds btw.

maq1919

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have actually decided to get the Smoktech Stick V8 to replace the subvod. I have heard good things about it. Also sorry I'm new to mods and I should have posted this in (unregulated mods) Section.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have actually decided to get the Smoktech Stick V8 to replace the subvod. I have heard good things about it. Also sorry I'm new to mods and I should have posted this in (unregulated mods) Section.

Pretty sure the Subvod is a regulated mod, not a mech.

VU Sponsors