Best SubTank for iStick 30w?

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking to buy my boss a little gift for Christmas. He currently has a KangerTech Aerotank on his iStick 30w. Don't think he wants to change batteries, but he's been looking at the SubTank. He likes Kanger products, only tanks he's ever used. My question is which should I get for him to fit nicely on his iStick? The mini or the nano? And also what wattage should I tell him to be running it at?

Calls To Action! casaa.org

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never used a sub ohm tank bro..

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what would look better.. 22mm or 18.5mm on an iStick is basically why I'm asking. Don't know if anyone has tried either on theirs.

I'm sure 25w on a .5 coil would be alright. Just wanted some insight from someone who's actually used these often. As I have no experience with these devices. Apologies for asking such a question. I'll just go to a local shop and compare them there.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have several subtank minis I used to use on Isticks (never tried a nano, because it doesn't have the RBA). They look fine and perform as they should - hope that helps!

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was great help. I know he won't use the RBA section anyway. I just know it would bug him if it sat a little over the edge of his device. And I'm sure the extra 1ml of juice space would be nice too. Appreciate it, Amanda.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was great help. I know he won't use the RBA section anyway. I just know it would bug him if it sat a little over the edge of his device. And I'm sure the extra 1ml of juice space would be nice too. Appreciate it, Amanda.

I just checked. The problem is I only have a 20 watt and a 40 watt, and I *think* they changed the 30 watt to be more like the 40 watt so that it's slightly longer at the 510 connection. The Istick mini does hang over the 20 watt, but not the 40 watt!

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking of going with the mini. It has that slight wideness at the 510 but the added room and option of an RBA in case he ever wants to get into the building aspect :) which I didn't know it had until Amanda said something. I need to get more knowledgable with all these tanks today

VU Sponsors