Become a Patron!

Best Strawberry Concentrate

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who's got the best strawberry. I've had FA, Cap Sweet, Tfa Ripe and Organic. None of them are giving me my exactly what I'm after. I have some Baker Flavors Strawberry Fresh on the way but its gonna be awhile, it just now arrived at the Intl office of exchange and its been like 3 weeks. So I got awhile on that one. So what's the best fresh rip juicy strawberry out there, and go

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to know this as well, I'll just park right here and wait for the expert answers........

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
my personal favorite is Flavour Art Strawberry. Its fresh out of the garden strawberry light and clean, its not a sickly sweet flavor or perfumy . not evryone goes for this one first because it isnt a very strong flavor and can kinda be a pain to use if you are using other brands in combination.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've tried FA at 2-4% and its just not strong enough when mixing with custards or a complex recipe

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've tried FA at 2-4% and its just not strong enough when mixing with custards or a complex recipe

yup, thats the problem :/ .

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
inawera is decent in custard. try to think outside the box on how to brighten up that strawberry. find something to accent the flavor a bit that ould compliment your recipe also

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im far from a strawberry expert but ive always read in many places that a mix of FA and Caps together form a really good strawberry taste...Ive not tried it just yet but just thought i would mention it.

I have tried FA and TFA organic together and liked it ...TFA strawberries and cream with some FA mixed in wasnt too bad either.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
inawera is decent in custard. try to think outside the box on how to brighten up that strawberry. find something to accent the flavor a bit that ould compliment your recipe also
Hey @wllm would you care to share what could brighten it up other than FA Raspberry, FA Pear, and/or FA Lemon Sicily

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know a touch of lemon Sicily or maybe even a little FA Custard (has a touch of lemon) can brighten up sweeter fruits. Good luck!

Cheers,
Steve

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a newb but read were a touch of dragonfruit can make the strawberry pop so I added 0.5% TFA DF to a mix with 10% Sweet SB CAP and it did pop but a little too much DF, will cut it back to 0.25% next time. I also hear Rasberry and Kiwi have the same effect but don't have those flavors yet.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try mixing all of your strawberrys together? That can help or find some good strawberry recipes

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im far from a strawberry expert but ive always read in many places that a mix of FA and Caps together form a really good strawberry taste...

I was going to say exactly this. ^

I find by themselves that FA Strawberry and Caps Sweet Strawberry are kind of underwheming. When combined they compliment each other quite well. I usually mix 1 parts FA Strawberry to 2 parts Sweet Strawberry and usually land on a pretty sweet yet fresh flavor. I don't really vape strawberry by itself but in cheesecakes and custards I will generally use like 1-2% FA Straw, plus 2-4% Caps Sweet Straw.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to try this ^^ i dont have cap sweet strawberry yet not on my list lol

I find that LB strawberry and TFA ripe work very well together. I'm still a newbie but I really like the way they mix. TFA ripe is a very natural strawberry and LB strawberry is a little on the sweet side, but not overwhelmingly so.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taste is always subjective. But my personal feeling is that there is no one perfect sb.

My fav is the combo of strawberry FA and ripe tpa. Others will alway rave about shisha strawberry inwera (spelling error I am sure and no I don't have that one yet).

Many will say .15% to .50 % rassberry FA will help strawberry pop. Same with lemon and even cactus.

What I can say is there is no one perfect way to get the best strawberry. However, all of them are far better than any other strawberry I have tried at a local shop.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a note here, I realized today that FA Strawberry has a very short shelf life (less than 6 months). I've had to dump this flavor twice, because it completely lost its flavor! It may be that it lasts better in a cooler climate of course:p

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought Strawberry Ripe (TFA) was a bit over-rated. It's nice ... but very, very weak. You have to use a lot of it or it gets lost easily. I like Capella's sweet strawberry, for milkshake/cheesecakes, it just ... fits. not tried Inawera yet.

Waseem Telfah

Member For 4 Years
Who's got the best strawberry. I've had FA, Cap Sweet, Tfa Ripe and Organic. None of them are giving me my exactly what I'm after. I have some Baker Flavors Strawberry Fresh on the way but its gonna be awhile, it just now arrived at the Intl office of exchange and its been like 3 weeks. So I got awhile on that one. So what's the best fresh rip juicy strawberry out there, and go

There is no such a thing as best strawberry concentrate . It's a combination of multiples .
Try :
  • Strawberry Ripe TFA - 4% or Split 2% Ripe and 2% Strawberry FA
  • Sweet Strawberry CAP - 4%
  • Apricot TFA - 0.75%

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cap sweet strawberry is my most used flavor.
It goes well with fa strawberry.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors