Become a Patron!

Best replacement tank????

mcc1961

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a Smok species V2 kit and have seen on YouTube that the tank it comes with is not very good.I was looking at a Falcon tank or a Crown 4.Are these 2 good tanks and does anyone have any suggestions?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered a Smok species V2 kit and have seen on YouTube that the tank it comes with is not very good.I was looking at a Falcon tank or a Crown 4.Are these 2 good tanks and does anyone have any suggestions?
Both are good tanks with a plethora of coil opens. If I remember right, the Falcon is mostly mesh although I could be mistaken. The crown has a whole family of cool options. Besides, I don't know ifit has or not yet, but if you are a coil builder there might be a rebuildable deck for it too

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, both of the tanks you mentioned are great. Our customers really like it. Personally, I would go with the Crown 4. Uwell makes great tanks and this is their latest in their flagship Crown series.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 2 Falcons so I highly recommend that one ha ha. I get 7-10 out of a m1 or f1 coil and the flavor is pretty decent, the coils run $7-12 depending on the coil and vendor so they’re not uber expensive.

VU Sponsors