Become a Patron!

Best Premium Juice?

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, so I'm only a few months into vaping, but I've already tried/bought about 30 favors from different companies. To start, I tried about a dozen favors from mom n pop stores from my area. To be honest, I was about to hang up vaping because no matter how many flavors I tried I couldn't find anything I really loved. I could sort of stand some of them, but it wasn't what I was hoping for. Luckily right when I was debating giving up, a friend said Ohh hey, I brought you a bottle of my all day vape. Holy Sh!$!!!! I flipped out, I couldn't get over how awesomingly, crazy, mindblowingly delicious this premium glazed donut flavor was. After that, I started searching best premium juices, and the dragon was unleashed. I know some brands can be really expensive but as they say you get what you pay for(with that said, some expensive brands have sucked also)

With all that said, what are your guys' favorite "premium" brands or brands you may consider a premium juice? Also, what are you favorite favors of these brands. I've now become a juice fiend, and want to discover as many delicious favors that are worth vaping all day every day!

Thanks guys and, VAPE ON!

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The same flavor can taste dramatically different depending on the system. Having said that, what type system do you use and what type flavors do you like?

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My daily rotation right now is:

Wake up: Five Pawns - Gambit - tank

After breakfast: 9 South - Cereal Killa - dripped

Commute: local shop Nip Juice (strawberry custard) - sub tank

Work day: Kings Crest - Duchess - dripped

After lunch\dinner: Five Pawns - Castle Long Reserve - tank

Commute home: Traditional Juice Co. - Black and Blue - sub tank

Evenings: more duchess, on the hunt for a good cheesecake to replace this. - dripped

Other random times: Voop Juice - Sunday Brunch - dripped

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's just to many brands out there now and it's growing every day ! Everyone's taste is different also. So what I love you might not like. Best thing to do is try them out somehow. Like a local Brick and Mortar and your friends also. Here's a few of my favorites: Cosmic Charlie's Head Banging Boogie, a blue ice pop flavor. Spit Fire Kamikazee Kate, Kiwi Peach. Jimmy The Juiceman Shurb, a sherbert ice cream flavor, Frisco Vapors Powell, fruity pebbles rice krispie treat. Hold Fast Vaper Jaws, jawbreaker candy flavor. I could name lots more that's just for starters. Good luck finding what you like!

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The stuff I mentioned in original post is some stuff by a company called Sirius Vapors - Glazed Donuts premium max vg. It's quite amazing and can vape it all day.

Jimmy the juice man - creme brûlée is on the top of the list.

Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk (I prefer it over The Milkman)

I seem to like desert, custard type stuff the most. Eating caramel and peanut butter I love, but I haven't found a juice flavor of either of those that I really like.

Right now I have some Charlie's chalk dust sugar n knife. I like it, but not on the top of my list.

I've tried most of the Space Jam line, every shop around me has it on the sale list to get rid of, but I hear in other areas shops can't keep it.

I run a dark horse on a Copper Manhattan

I've been very interested to try the five pawns stuff, just to see if it lives up to the hype. May try the sampler. Also, think I'm going to try some from Vapetrik.

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ohh also I forgot, I don't know how I forgot!

I ordered like 8 flavors from Mt. Baker, tried them, steeped them, tried again, steeped more, and after over two months of steeping I still didn't like them. That's also what pushed me to stick with more "premium" juices.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The stuff I mentioned in original post is some stuff by a company called Sirius Vapors - Glazed Donuts premium max vg. It's quite amazing and can vape it all day.

Jimmy the juice man - creme brûlée is on the top of the list.

Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk (I prefer it over The Milkman)

I seem to like desert, custard type stuff the most. Eating caramel and peanut butter I love, but I haven't found a juice flavor of either of those that I really like.

Right now I have some Charlie's chalk dust sugar n knife. I like it, but not on the top of my list.

I've tried most of the Space Jam line, every shop around me has it on the sale list to get rid of, but I hear in other areas shops can't keep it.

I run a dark horse on a Copper Manhattan

I've been very interested to try the five pawns stuff, just to see if it lives up to the hype. May try the sampler. Also, think I'm going to try some from Vapetrik.

I am a big fan of five pawns, I usually vape it in a nautilus mini tank though, 1.6 ohm's at 9-10w. I find when dripped the main flavors are more pronounced, but the subtle flavors are lost. In a tank at lower watts I get all of the complexity.

I am going to pick up a Lemo 2 though and see how they do in that.

VU Sponsors