Become a Patron!

best Nicotine?

unregulatedvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive been making my own ejuice and the flavor is great. However, i ordered nic from nicvape and it is so harsh and peppery and is making my diy unbearable...just trying to get a popular vote on the best nic all you members of VU use. Thanks in advance.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been making my own ejuice and the flavor is great. However, i ordered nic from nicvape and it is so harsh and peppery and is making my diy unbearable...just trying to get a popular vote on the best nic all you members of VU use. Thanks in advance.
I've never had any problems with NicVape, matter of fact I found it very smooth and clean. But I've been ordering from VaporsTek, it's cheaper and VERY pure!

unregulatedvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never had any problems with NicVape, matter of fact I found it very smooth and clean. But I've been ordering from VaporsTek, it's cheaper and VERY pure!
Where do u live if you dont mind me asking. I read that theyre good, but also seen that they're in the UK? Did u wait a long time for shipping?

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapersTek - they're not in the UK, the nic is from there (as opposed to being from China or India, etc.)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually think they have it here. I never have to wait that long, maybe a week or so. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me. I'm in the process of stock piling for my freezer, just in case. I never let myself run out so time isn't a major issue.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll pile on and add another vote for Vaperstek, though I've also had good luck with Nude Nicotine...

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VapersTek - they're not in the UK, the nic is from there (as opposed to being from China or India, etc.)
May be wrong but I recall reading it was India nic, sourced and "cleaned" from the UK. Regardless, good stuff

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
Might have missed it somewhere but finally stepped to VT nic. Went right to BCV got 120 ml of 60mg. Seems to be slightly harsh. Didn't notice if it was the TH version. However now comparing it is priced similar to the TH version on VT ' S site.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt I'll ever buy from Nude Nicotine again. The last bottle tastes like pure pepper and I had to shake it with a paper towel or nic would fly all over the room, even with the cap on as tightly as I could get it. I've since re bottled and chucked it in the freezer for emergencies. Vaperstek is definitely better all around.

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
I'm going to try a bottle of premium from Vaporstek and see. $12.00 lesson I guess. 3 musketeers still good I just was let down by the Crack in the throat. Made the coconut one too.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I doubt I'll ever buy from Nude Nicotine again. The last bottle tastes like pure pepper and I had to shake it with a paper towel or nic would fly all over the room, even with the cap on as tightly as I could get it. I've since re bottled and chucked it in the freezer for emergencies. Vaperstek is definitely better all around.

wow, I am sorry to read that...I've had nothing but good luck with Nude Nic...I thought their stuff was better than Heartland Vapes and RTS...that's horrible. I did have a cap on a vile break on me in shipping one time though....that made for an interesting package, but never had the "pepper" treatment from them. always clean and clear and I've ordered literally over a gallon or nic base from them.

That just sucks period

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought so too, matter of fact the PG I got from them was good stuff but the bottle is the same way. I'm just not as concerned with PG splattering on the walls when I shake it....lol!

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
Might have missed it somewhere but finally stepped to VT nic. Went right to BCV got 120 ml of 60mg. Seems to be slightly harsh. Didn't notice if it was the TH version. However now comparing it is priced similar to the TH version on VT ' S site.

OK I'd Like to retract the above:oops:. I think I was burning the chocolate. I was dripping on a magma at .11 ohms with nickle on a DNA40. Loaded up Coconut Milky Musketeers in my SubTank .21 ohms 430 degrees 11 watts and very smooth. Sorry to judge so quickly.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have only used PG based nic from Wizard Labs and a tiny bit of VG based Vaporstek when they were offering free samples long ago. Once I did order 60 mg of VG based from WL. What a nightmare for me. Too scary trying to suck up the VG based nic. I can be rather fumblingly. I have stuck to PG based only as it slides up like water.
I hadn't looked at Nude Nicotine's site in over a year. I popped over to find a sample 15 ml bottle of nic for $2 shipped. Given the choice I went for the 100 mg as that is what I am used to using even though I am vaping around 3-5 mg these days. Maybe NN will win me over.

JabsP8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just dumped about 125 ml VG nic. down the drain from Wizard Labs I had it almost a yr tasted like sht and smelled like epoxy. Even took it to local vape shop they couldn't beleave how it smelled. Look for dif place now maybe I'll try Vaperstek.

Last edited:

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
I am sold on Vaporstek. And bull city has a good price on it. My mixes are so much better now.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered directly from Vaperstek today, the bottle before that from Bull City. Same price, but Kansas is closer to me than Cali, thought it might get here faster. That is, if USPS doesn't drop the ball.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just dumped about 125 ml VG nic. down the drain from Wizard Labs I
Gosh, I just checked my WL order history and my nic is about a year old too. Well, I just had to sniff it. OMG! Ewwww!

JabsP8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gosh, I just checked my WL order history and my nic is about a year old too. Well, I just had to sniff it. OMG! E

Smell like epoxy ? This is what I was told at vape shop don't if I beleave it. They said one way to extract nicotine was with kerosene also that WL has only been around a couple yrs and that the the domain WizarsLabs( .us ) is the cheapest domain you can get. That was there opinion not sure what to think or beleave but wasn't going to vape something that smelled like that also just makes scence that it would make juice taste like sht

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The cap is off the nic bottle just long enough to measure out what I need for 1 mix at a time. Until a while ago I never thought to take a whiff of it until I read your post. I don't know if that is what epoxy smells like, but it wasn't pretty.
I don't taste it in my mixes I recently made. Maybe I had gotten used to it over time. I don't plan on buying anymore nic from WL. I still like shopping there as they are close to where I live.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered directly from Vaperstek today, the bottle before that from Bull City. Same price, but Kansas is closer to me than Cali, thought it might get here faster. That is, if USPS doesn't drop the ball.
Bull City is in North Carolina. Or are you talking about Nude?

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
also that WL has only been around a couple yrs and that the the domain WizarsLabs( .us ) is the cheapest domain you can get.
Wizard also owns WizardLabs.com (they have both though the difference between .us and .com is usually about $3 ) and they've been around a lot longer than VT or Bull city or Nude, etc.. I'm not crazy about their nic either but not seeing a reason to start slaggin' 'em off.

BTW, do you keep your nic in the freezer or did you keep it in a cabinet?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nude in Cali.....unused nic always goes in the freezer. As an experienced mixer, I take it out no more than 10-15ml at a time for immediate use, more if I'm mixing more.

JabsP8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wizard also owns WizardLabs.com (they have both though the difference between .us and .com is usually about $3 ) and they've been around a lot longer than VT or Bull city or Nude, etc.. I'm not crazy about their nic either but not seeing a reason to start slaggin' 'em off.

BTW, do you keep your nic in the freezer or did you keep it in a cabinet?

Kept in closet never heard about or maybe thought about keep in freezer and leaving out a little at time.Only posted what vape shop's opinion was and said I wasn't sure if i beleave them guess I shouldn't have post it. I still get stuff from them I like their dropper bottles w/long dropper. Thank You for your help !

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kept in closet never heard about or maybe thought about keep in freezer and leaving out a little at time.Only posted what vape shop's opinion was and said I wasn't sure if i beleave them guess I shouldn't have post it. I still get stuff from them I like their dropper bottles w/long dropper. Thank You for your help !
It will really help preserve the quality/color/shelf life. It's so expensive to have it go bad or lose its "umph." Some repackage it in brown glass bottles before freezing, I just toss the package in the freezer straight from the mailbox.....lol!

JabsP8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It will really help preserve the quality/color/shelf life. It's so expensive to have it go bad or lose its "umph." Some repackage it in brown glass bottles before freezing, I just toss the package in the freezer straight from the mailbox.....lol!

LOL ! Thank You !

VU Sponsors