Become a Patron!

Best morning E juice

Empowerment

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im having a hard time finding a flavor I like with my coffee in the morning ... What does everyone else like to vape first thing in the morning? Any suggestions??

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
im having a hard time finding a flavor I like with my coffee in the morning ... What does everyone else like to vape first thing in the morning? Any suggestions??
Game over custard by Mama j's is great with am coffee.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I still have to have that menthol or ice juice w my morning coffee weird! Like a cigarette!
I am wanting to try a custard Vape never did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My old morning standby is Bronco by Cloud 9, but I have found that Gooey Butter Cake from DIY Flavor Shack, and Salted Caramel Low Ohm Juice from Mr D's is damn good with coffee as well.

DarthVaper89

Member For 4 Years
I've been stuck on the cereal flavors and yea, haven't had a bad experience with that in the morning lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wyoming Vapor Companys Bighorn with Stars n Stripes (which donates to vape a vet unlike some Popular YT Personality who doesnt with his over priced sauce that is only 60% VG) which is like french toast a creamy fresh blueberry and strawberry coating or Tetons which is a sweet succulent blend of fresh ripe honey dew melon, fresh peach and juicy pear. Both go great with all american sunny side ups, toast, hashbrowns french toast and a plain yet strong cup of joe.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like G2's caRnY4 in the morning.
Such a nice early morningbvape as its rough but quickly givesway to its creamy caramel and marshmallow finish I miss that reserve addition that they no longer make sadly

DaCubs14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't find that this goes well with my coffee, but i tend to vape a lot of the High Voltage E juice with the caffeine. I wake up at 4:30 in the morning so it helps.

VU Sponsors