Become a Patron!

Best mango

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have any thoughts on mango concentrates? I'm looking to clone a juice that uses mango, orange and cream and was just wondering if there is any great mango or mango creams?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baseballmom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny you mention this type of mix because it's something I decided to try mixing yesterday(I'm getting a jump on a refreshing summer time type vape) ....I like cap sweet mango and sometimes mix it with tfa Philippine mango....one of my "mentor mixers" likes Hangsen mango, I haven't gotten around to trying it yet though myself. I don't know if I'd say cap is what I'd call realistic, but it has a nice bright bold sweet taste, I use it at lower percentages. Will be nice to see what others recommend to you.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny you mention this type of mix because it's something I decided to try mixing yesterday(I'm getting a jump on a refreshing summer time type vape) ....I like cap sweet mango and sometimes mix it with tfa Philippine mango....one of my "mentor mixers" likes Hangsen mango, I haven't gotten around to trying it yet though myself. I don't know if I'd say cap is what I'd call realistic, but it has a nice bright bold sweet taste, I use it at lower percentages. Will be nice to see what others recommend to you.

I've been wanting to try Cap sweet mango, but so far have only tried INW and FA. I would describe the INW Mango the way @Baseballmom. describes the cap: bright, bold, sweet. FA Mango is sweet, but less so and more "realistic" tasting. I like them together with FA white peach and tfa juicy peach. Both mangoes (fa & inw) are very potent.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I like the FA Mango myself. Especially in a recipe I bought from HIC's recipe store, called Kokopelli Mango. Similarly, the Kokopelli Cherry with FA Dark Cherry.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like HS and CAPs Sweet Mango. Caps with a little FA Mandarin and some steep time.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any mango flavors out there that are more on the "tart" side? I like my mangos on the slightly tart side.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Capella's 'Sweet Mango' has a bit of the 'skin' flavor, that almost pine-y flavor right under the skin. I usually mix Cap and TFA mangoes together, in a 2:3 ratio (slightly more of the TFA).

VU Sponsors