Become a Patron!

Best for flavor chasing?

Hello all! I'm in the market for a new tank and need some help. I was thinking the vapresso or the tfv4. Honestly all I care about now is flavor and nicotine, so vapor production doesn't really matter. The new vapresso tank looks promising, but I'm having troubles finding it from a US distributor. Any recommendations/what is your favorite tank right now for flavor?

Last edited:

Opfor82nd

Member For 1 Year
Hello all! I'm in the market for a new tank and need some help. I was thinking the vapresso or the tfv4. Honestly all I care about now is flavor and nicotine, so vapor production doesn't really matter. The new vapresso tank looks promising, but I'm having troubles finding it from a US distributor. Any recommendations/what is your favorite tank right now for flavor?

The Vaporesso Cascade Tank is good using the GTM coils but it comes with an adapter so you can use mesh coils as well. The Prince Tanks are good as well especially if you use mesh or the strip coils for flavor. These are the only pre manufactured sub ohm coils that I’ve used. However I’ve moved on to the RTA realm and the flavor to me is like night and day.

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Horizontech Falcon, Freemax Fireluke, Freemax Mesh Pro, Coilart Mage Sub-Ohm Tank

These are the tanks I've heard that have the best flavours in sub-ohm tanks. They all use mesh coils which gives you a longer coil life and better flavour.

VU Sponsors