1. LIVE: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM LAPTOP GIVEAWAY: *NOW OPEN*

WE ARE EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH OUR AD SERVER.

Best coffee typ ejuice you have tried? Need to find an amazing juice!

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by nano2014, Oct 31, 2015.

1. nano2014

nano2014 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    hello everyone. I'm trying to find an amazingly delicious juice for my boyfriend. He likes hazelnut mocha cappuccino flavor. Phew likes coffee flavors mainly. Frappe type flavors. I've tried a few and Red Rock vapors has a good one he likes. But I want to find AN AMAZING AWESOME STRONG FLAVORed juice for him. Something he will love. The cheaper the better but I know sometimes quality flavors cost more. Red rock vapors has good juice for cheap. And the. Really dirt cheap if you bid in eBay auctions. I got 4 x 30ml for $12. Twizted Liquidz is great and cheap. And I LOOOOVVVEEE the SWAGG JUICE. it's good when it comes but let it steep and its F'ing amazing. Lol. Let me know what flavors you think he may like

2. BigNasty

BigNasty Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Cheaper is make your own.
    go to essential depot. Pick up a two pack of vg and pg or vg vg if you are pg sensitive.
    then go to mamajs, ecigexpress or any of the other vendors that sell fa espresso.. buy it and some bulk nic.
    A couple bottle and BLAM strong coffee flavor enough to floor even the most die hard java junky for under 1.25 per 30ml.

Huckleberried likes this.
  3. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Mohawk vapachino. $30 per 120ml, max VG and they ship the same day.

4. JYnXX

JYnXX Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Was going say, Dark City Vapers, or QTG
    But The best coffee was Dark City Vapers: Creamy Joe, Hillbilly Heaven and Iced Coffee.
    They are pretty spot on for coffee or a cappuccino taste and price is real good.

Virgin Vapers had a decent espresso, but they changed the nic supplier and it went to shit.

5. adamlevine

adamlevine Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Wake N Vape by Epic is really great I just love it and I have tried many coffee flavors and they are nice at first, but they don't have the staying power WNV has for me.

6. JYnXX

JYnXX Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Crucible by Electrum is good too.
    but if you're really wanting strong coffee flavor, go for DVC Iced Coffee, or Creamy Joe.

7. nano2014

nano2014 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Keep them coming. Any kook flavors that have to do with coffee. Caramel. Hazelnut coffee. Any similar to those. That you thought were amazing!

8. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Pegasus Vapes Colchian Dragon is great!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

9. JYnXX

Blog Posts:
    Halo has a good Cafe Mocha, and a Hazelnut Cappuccino.

10. Jammyvape

Jammyvape

Blog Posts:
    I am vaping Cyclops Hades. Has a great coffee flavor but still not sure I like the mocha part of this vape. It's has the smell of carob which is a chocolate substitute and never liked the taste of carob. I'm wondering if that's what they used for the chocolate flavor.

11. Erik13

Erik13 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    This. So good!

12. Don Don

Don Don Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I suggest the Coffee Toffee Tobacco flavor.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  13. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve
    To the Moon Alice! ;)

5150sick likes this.
  14. R34SKYLINE

R34SKYLINE Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    The Caramel Macchiato from Double Comma Vapes is by far the best coffee on the market. Its the only one Ive tried (and Ive tried a ton) that doesnt taste like burnt popcorn

15. Budsmoon

Budsmoon Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    The Sauce LA makes one called Caramel Waffle Cappacino that tastes like an awesome cappacino to me. They also have a vanilla bean espresso that is an incredible coffee flavor. Right now you can get them in 30ml w/ the code TASTER (limit 5 at the $1.99 price).

Waffle Baron likes this.
  16. Waffle Baron

Waffle Baron Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Vapewild carries Morning Ritual if you like Tobacco and Irish Coffee. Taste is subjective, but this is what I vape every morning as I am getting ready for work

17. BPROSEK

BPROSEK Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    The Sauce CWC or Vanilla Bean Cream

18. nevin

nevin Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Good Coffee Juices:
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Java Smooth (she has added other coffee's since i've ordered last)
    Mister E Liquid - Jamocha Haze (looks like they don't make it anymore)
    - really, i've never been disappointed with anything from either one of these juice makers. some things might not be up my alley but i've never received anything un-vapeable.

Flavorings:
    Flavor Art - Coffee Espresso - probably the most realistic coffee flavoring i've come across, very strong, suggested mixing less than 1%
    The Flavor/Perfumer Apprentice - Caramel Cappuccino - NOT a good one.

i've tried my own coffee extractions as well, now these are extremely realistic, but are weak (high flavor % mixes) and can be difficult to filter all grounds/particles.

Teas are even harder to find "a good one"

if coffee's & such is your thing... (not into fruits, tobaccos, cereals, etc...) let me suggest some of the really good vanilla type flavors. as i'd put these in the same category as the coffees (simple, not in your face, easy ADVs) and as a plus, these are usually the ones i get the most positive responses from with people in close proximity/passers by... (a.k.a. NOT stinky juice)
    - TFA - DX Bavarian Cream
    - TFA - Vanilla Swirl
    - TFA - DX Sweet Cream

TFA - The Flavor/Perfumer Apprentice
    DX - A diketone (Acetoin, Acetyl Propionyl) - free version of the flavor

all can be done as simple single flavor mixes at around 1%

this is only stuff i've had, there is much, much more, but this is all i can comment on, with experience.

19. jnslprd

jnslprd Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Phillip Rocke Grand reserve Creme de la creme
    Sucks that it is so expensive,

20. KKen

KKen Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Any one know of any coffee flavored e-juice that just tastes like black coffee or an esspresso? Not into the sugars and cremes for both drinking and vaping, thanks!

apexkingjusto likes this.
  21. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I second Vape Wild. They also have a chocolate coffee flavor called Moco Coco Loco that is pretty tasty. I mix that with my regular choc/mint juice that's really good.

22. apexkingjusto

apexkingjusto Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    X2 would love an Ethiopian light roast blue bottlish