Become a Patron!

Best chipset

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm considering a custom build. But need some hands on recommendations. Watching videos is getting tedious.

What do you consider to be the best regulated chipset available now?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm considering a custom build. But need some hands on recommendations. Watching videos is getting tedious.

What do you consider to be the best regulated chipset available now?
It depends on what you want it to do.
If you just want kanthal and to drip. The okl t-20 is a great option for very little money and very easy to build on, its sort of the 52 Buick hotrod of the lot imho. This is the board in the hexohm mod that is adjusted with a potentiometers and is variable voltage. Its often overlooked by home modders but a damn good option of it meets your vaping style

If you want kanthal and to drip or run a tank with a little bit of tech involved and a few options for tc the yihi sx350j, I find that board to really excel with kanthal and still a little bit tedious for tc. The boost functions for power mode make this board awesome for kanthal. The battery life ...is meh though

If you want tc, and the ability to really fine tune your vape it truly gets no better than the dna133/200. the downside to it is that there is no boost with Kanthal like the sx350j has. but, using SS tl build on gives tc a very easy edge and makes the DNA really shine through with all its customizable options.

Out of of the three I get the best battery life on the okl, then the DNA and the sx has the least in my experience.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors