Become a Patron!

Best Chinese Retails to Buy Mods From? FastTech vs. Heavengifts vs. Efun vs. 3FVape

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So title says it all, i never bought vaping stuff from China directly before, so this will be my first attempt, anything should i be wary about?

Which one of those (or feel free to suggest another) would provide the best experience? prices, shipping, after-sale service, warranty etc??

Thanks a bunch in advance

PS: @Whiskey feel free to move this thread in appropriate sub-forum if it does not fit well in here, i just did not know where to create it, it is still about Mods somehow :)

Last edited:

bubbatx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've use FastTech but only for stands, not mods. Pricing was great, delivery was average.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've bought from Fast-tech, Efun.top, and 3FVape. I got all my stuff (Efun lost an order from US warehouse and had to reship from China), but it can take a couple of weeks getting it. If you want to save money, and not in a big hurry, it's fine.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The Fastest for me so far is AngelCigs (1-1.5 weeks) Priority Shipping
3FVape I had a Cuboid here in less then 2 Weeks with Epacket
FastTech with Epacket/USPS is around 2-3 Weeks.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of the ones you mentioned, I prefer FastTech. They are responsive to tickets and usually ship when the say they will. A big plus for me is they have a shipping address in the USA for returns. I've only had to return an item once, but it was a lot better than having to ship it to China since I'm in the USA.

A few things to look out for when ordering from them is the stock status. If it says In stock it usually will ship within a day or two. Most times it says ships in 3-5 or 7 business days. If I'm in a hurry, I won't order from China period because the fastest I've ever received an order was 2 weeks (3-4 weeks is more the norm I'd say). Last but not least, their Chinese New Year Holiday is about to start so you be looking at a minimum of an extra 2 weeks imo.. A lot of their items expected ship date is now the end of the month for example.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I should mention, I use the free shipping option because lets face it, I'm ordering from them to save money. If I'm in in a hurry, I'll just order something from a store in the USA. Also they have a warranty and stand behind it.

Edit 2 A lot of authentic items (I've never got a clone from them if they mark it authentic by the way) have a coupon code MAP that can be applied. Here's an example of something I'm waiting to be delivered at the moment. It's listed at $30, but MAP brings it down to $23 and change.

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have only used fasttech a handful of times and no complaints. Receive order in 2-5 weeks usually. I don't know where GearBest is located, but I ordered a mod 7 weeks ago and still do not have it. Paid extra for fast shipping, hmmm?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have only used fasttech a handful of times and no complaints. Receive order in 2-5 weeks usually. I don't know where GearBest is located, but I ordered a mod 7 weeks ago and still do not have it. Paid extra for fast shipping, hmmm?
Same here my Only GearBest order still hasnt arrived...I ordered the Beast TFV4 RBA and T8 Coilhead over a month and a Half ago and paid $8 for faster shipping...still waiting for it, Ive emailed them multiple times and no reply or anything...

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here my Only GearBest order still hasnt arrived...I ordered the Beast TFV4 RBA and T8 Coilhead over a month and a Half ago and paid $8 for faster shipping...still waiting for it, Ive emailed them multiple times and no reply or anything...
I have gotten a few responses saying delayed in customs. Supposedly it's been in the U.S. somewhere for 2 weeks now. Well, never again!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have gotten a few responses saying delayed in customs. Supposedly it's been in the U.S. somewhere for 2 weeks now. Well, never again!!
Atleast you heard something from them..

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best way to get a response from GearWorst is to open a ticket and tell them if they don't respond within a set amount of time to cancel your order and refund your account. I've also found they seem to understand the phrase "If you don't, I will initiate a charge back". I really avoid ordering from them since having a bad experience with their customer service.

Cheers,
Steve

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In case the message wasn't clear, they're all decent except Gearbest although that was nice of Steve to tell you how to 'trick' them into communicating with you. :rolleyes:

My preference is FastTech for decent prices, price-matching, below MSRP with code MAP and great customer service. With only one exception (a shipping snafu), my orders arrive in seven to 10 days for free.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't order from any china vendor right now, it is Chinese New Year and the country stops working for 2 weeks, and then takes weeks to catch back up again, order now and could be 4-8 weeks before you get anything.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I find Ebay normally has pretty decent deals and most things you find from FT/3FVape/GB/Angel Cigs...may cost a couple bucks more but shipping is usually included and shipping usually is less then 4 days...

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think their new year began 2 months ago. They must have been preparing diligently for their upcoming festivities. :mad:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All good retailers. Just make sure the items your ordering are "in Stock", or it could take awhile. Fasttech seems to be the best of the bunch imho.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about vaporcube? Or does anyone has a better place to order a Hohm Wrecker G2?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What about vaporcube? Or does anyone has a better place to order a Hohm Wrecker G2?

Its one of the only places to get it right now...Vaporcube is a USA site and is fine for ordering from

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its one of the only places to get it right now...Vaporcube is a USA site and is fine for ordering from
Then I guess I'll go ahead and make the plunge, thanks.
eef09cc6ce2e5f406bf97c203edc17d4.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Then I guess I'll go ahead and make the plunge, thanks.
eef09cc6ce2e5f406bf97c203edc17d4.jpg

VaporCarp, Robot Zombie, DED420, and I are buying a few of those, VaporCarp paid last night and Im buying 2 tonight. Good luck with your buy!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, so, you might heave read a little extra content into my meaning there. :D

VU Sponsors