Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last edited:

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've been diy for a few years now... When I first started I was really only using tfa, fw, la, Capella, basically, how everyone starts out. About a year ago I ventured into FA and I never looked back lol. I have about 30 4oz flavoring from tfa,fw,Capella that I haven't even looked at since the switch. I remember I used LA Cream Cheese which was from what I can remember a pretty good cheesecake and TFA cheesecake w/ grham crust. Its been so long that I don't really remember.

I know how much everything with vaping evolves so I figured id see where the best cheesecake is now.

@amanda.brock I have the above recipe, have you tried it? I know HIC is always on point with his recipes but I was hoping maybe there was a cheesecake base by now that "you can't live without". I was watching a YouTube video (don't remember which one), and the guy was saying he Vaped only this one juice line that makes only cheesecake flavors, and I thought to myself...."hrm...It's been a few years since I've had a really good cheesecake vape!" FAST FORWARD ---------------> Here I am. :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been diy for a few years now... When I first started I was really only using tfa, fw, la, Capella, basically, how everyone starts out. About a year ago I ventured into FA and I never looked back lol. I have about 30 4oz flavoring from tfa,fw,Capella that I haven't even looked at since the switch. I remember I used LA Cream Cheese which was from what I can remember a pretty good cheesecake and TFA cheesecake w/ grham crust. Its been so long that I don't really remember.

I know how much everything with vaping evolves so I figured id see where the best cheesecake is now.

@amanda.brock I have the above recipe, have you tried it? I know HIC is always on point with his recipes but I was hoping maybe there was a cheesecake base by now that "you can't live without". I was watching a YouTube video (don't remember which one), and the guy was saying he Vaped only this one juice line that makes only cheesecake flavors, and I thought to myself...."hrm...It's been a few years since I've had a really good cheesecake vape!" FAST FORWARD ---------------> Here I am. :)

No haven't got all the ingredients so not tried it yet but as you said he's always on point and I thought I would try it. Sorry I can't be of more help hope you find what you're looking for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to get cheesecake from my local vape shop until they told me it was just one off TFA after I told them I usually mix my own. Now that is all I use and I think it is more addicting than nicotine. I was a fruit junkie mostly watermelon, raspberry lemonade and the occasional mix up with double chocolate. I still have a bunch of watermelon which was my #1 favorite just sitting around. I ran out a few days ago of cheesecake and honestly nothing else satisfies like it. For me it seems it really isn't the nic anymore ( I put 2 ml or less of 48 nic in a 120 ml recipe so ~0.4 mg nic) of course I vape all day though.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like caps ny cheesecake
Ive subbed tfa cheesecake graham with caps ny cheesecake and caps graham cracker with positive results.
I use fa, but usually mixed with others... only all label juices i make are all caps... never really done all fa or all tfa... but i like to mix em all together.
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
CAP NY Cheesecake is my favorite with TFA Cheesecake Graham close behind.
Quite different flavors, and the TFA needs some sour cream, yogurt, or something to help.
LA Cheesecake is ordered so I can try another one out.
HIC's Homevape just didn't work out for me.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I usually only use FA since I made the switch, but they don't make a cheesecake....

@Heabob from what I remember (it's been over a year) LA Cheesecake was pretty good... I thinm LA Cheesecake and their Cream Cheese flavors where almost identical, but they where pretty spot on.

I'm going to mix up HIC's FA custom cheesecake later on today. If it's as good as everyone says then I won't bother with the LA Cream Cheese I have sitting here or have to order the Capella.

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TFA Cheesecake Graham crust is very hard to beat. It smells just like an actual biscuit-based cheesecake for one, and adds so much depth and body to so many mixes. Pretty much pair it with any fruit, and you've got a nice vape.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caps New York Cheesecake V2 is supposedly out and I would say thats gonna be number one here pretty soon but TPA cheesecake graham crust is something that goes well in almost any recipe.....I dont think I could go without either but caps is kinda more cream cheese and tarty cheesecake with absolutely no crust and TPA's is kinda grocery store box super sweet stuff in the frozen aisle (lol no offense its good too!!).....A combination of cheesecakes would most likely make the best recipe, but as far as favorite cheesecake flavoring I would say so far TPA's that I mentioned purely off versatility

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I haven't tried Cap yet myself. I really enjoy the TFA Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust. TFA is really the only brand I use, I have tried others but been disappointed so I have gone back to TFA.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only one I use is TFA Cheesecake Graham, all the rest smell like dirty socks to me.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use both CAP NY Cheesecake v1 and TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust.

VU Sponsors